united fans, the real bitters

My wife received a wedding invitation today. The groom is the son of a united season ticket holder (from Scotland !). On our invite they’d written “no City shirts” and my wife asked why? I said it’s probably meant to be funny but also the rags are absolutely fucking obsessed with us - when we were shit we were known for having great loyal support; they on the other hand have been known for a long time as having a lot of support but NEVER for having great support. Now we have not only the better quality support but a team and business model that makes them look like amateurs. On top of that they are bitter and obsessed always have been, can’t cope with the fact that we were liked when we were shit.

Not sure yet where I will where my City shirt for the wedding, on top of or underneath a standard shirt, but it will be on display
But did they write "no City socks or shorts"?

My wife received a wedding invitation today. The groom is the son of a united season ticket holder (from Scotland !). On our invite they’d written “no City shirts” and my wife asked why? I said it’s probably meant to be funny but also the rags are absolutely fucking obsessed with us - when we were shit we were known for having great loyal support; they on the other hand have been known for a long time as having a lot of support but NEVER for having great support. Now we have not only the better quality support but a team and business model that makes them look like amateurs. On top of that they are bitter and obsessed always have been, can’t cope with the fact that we were liked when we were shit.

Not sure yet where I will where my City shirt for the wedding, on top of or underneath a standard shirt, but it will be on display

As if you should even entertain going to a rag wedding.

Fuck it off or never show your face again.

Do it ,even at an event like this Fk em

Are hats and scarves allowed?

The easy way round this is to say hello to the groom walk him to the bar and ask him if he wants a drink.
Then say to to the bar person " give this man a treble" :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.