united fans, the real bitters

My wife received a wedding invitation today. The groom is the son of a united season ticket holder (from Scotland !). On our invite they’d written “no City shirts” and my wife asked why? I said it’s probably meant to be funny but also the rags are absolutely fucking obsessed with us - when we were shit we were known for having great loyal support; they on the other hand have been known for a long time as having a lot of support but NEVER for having great support. Now we have not only the better quality support but a team and business model that makes them look like amateurs. On top of that they are bitter and obsessed always have been, can’t cope with the fact that we were liked when we were shit.

Not sure yet where I will where my City shirt for the wedding, on top of or underneath a standard shirt, but it will be on display
Tell them if they won't allow a City shirt you'll refuse to wear the Zebra pants.

They have always been the real bitters, I remember reading our Carrington training Centre had 10 times the security incidents over a year that United’s just next door did. Players harassed at the entrance/exit, golf balls, stones thrown from the perimeter. Break ins with glass and syringes buried in the grass pitches. They have always hated us, big time

Maybe we should shut down the united thread temporarily as let’s be honest they aren’t relevant and until they show signs of challenging,yes I want to beat them when we play them and enjoy when they get turned over who doesn’t like a laugh but really they aren’t relevant,They need us more than we need them that’s where it’s at ..

My wife received a wedding invitation today. The groom is the son of a united season ticket holder (from Scotland !). On our invite they’d written “no City shirts” and my wife asked why? I said it’s probably meant to be funny but also the rags are absolutely fucking obsessed with us - when we were shit we were known for having great loyal support; they on the other hand have been known for a long time as having a lot of support but NEVER for having great support. Now we have not only the better quality support but a team and business model that makes them look like amateurs. On top of that they are bitter and obsessed always have been, can’t cope with the fact that we were liked when we were shit.

Not sure yet where I will where my City shirt for the wedding, on top of or underneath a standard shirt, but it will be on display
I've got a City tie which I wore to my wife's cousins wedding, her groom was a rag. At the reception he had a rag football that he wanted signing by all the guests. I bet he regretted that afterwards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.