united fans, the real bitters

I would never like to disappoint someone at their wedding.
I'd invest in an old scum shirt (there must be plenty of unwanted ones) and get printed on the back . We signed Phil Jones they signed Kun Aguero.

My mate got married and for the reception she had the chairs 'dressed'. She told us not to hang our coats on the back of the chairs. You can imagine the scene when she walked into the do.

I was sat down with the missus and two kids on Saturday in Exchange Square, had been to City store earlier to have pics with the trophies at the stadium.

My 15-year-old lad seemed worried, turned around and there was a guy in his 50s making wanker signs at him for wearing his City shirt.

I told my lad to ignore him, but not before I told the pissed up **** to keep walking and laughed at him while pointing to the Champions League badge on my lad's sleeve.

Proper hard man.

Was it Bryan Robson by any chance….?

Ha ha that's a great post ste, love it.

How's things mucker?
I'm missing something here as I'm A FOC what's it mean ?

yeah Lee things are good, how are you

what a season, still remember all the great days we had on the hillock being blue going to Maine Road,
The first thing I thought about after we won the champions league was us being City fans going home and away in the old 2nd division because of the fun of the fans and the Banana's, the football was shit but who cared,

when I look back we were all keeping the dream alive in hope that one day Manchester City would rise up again

Can wait for the both derbies this coming season. Piss boiling on the terraces.
They simply can't cope with us.

The piss taking and humiliation we dished out to them for hours on end at Wembley shocked them to the core.

They didn't expect its intensity or variety.

They had no response and we just kept piling it on them.

"You're fucking shit" as they trooped up for their loosers medals with their end empty will haunt them for ever.

Not just this time,it's everything!!

Fuck em.....then fuck em again !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.