United fans - tossers

samharris said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Is this still going on yawn!!!

Havent u finished the bottle yet?

Is it half full or half empty? ;)

ffs dont make him angry WW..he may resort to opening his pizza.

Ha ha or he could just go to sleep!!!

I bet he misses the match because hes fallen asleep!!

mancityvstoke said:
Koral said:
I do because i have to wake up and do things on Saturday. No i don't. You are obsessed with me and what i post otherwise you would not respond to my opinions.

your opinions are that of a Swamp Dwelling RAG though pal. So expect a bite at the very least eh? Weirdo.

Really? Can i not follow a team from the other side of the World and have an opinion without ridicule?

Koral said:
samharris said:
So you're having a wank then..

-- Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:55 pm --

you wouldnt have seen it if you had the Hubble telescope...

Because i don't respond to every "Hubble telescope" sarcastic remark does not mean that i "don't get it".

Kind of like "Did it? Methinks?"

yes it does twat...youve tried to get the upper hand on every post..its a shame that you don' get the ones that really matter eh...

jog on.

samharris said:
Koral said:
Because i don't respond to every "Hubble telescope" sarcastic remark does not mean that i "don't get it".

Kind of like "Did it? Methinks?"

yes it does twat...youve tried to get the upper hand on every post..its a shame that you don' get the ones that really matter eh...

jog on.

No it doesn't "twat" because "ha ha ha ha you're having a wank" "Hubble telescope" is fucking school kid stuff and YOU are the twat that doesn't get it! Jog on you gay numpty!

Koral said:
samharris said:

jog on.

No it doesn't "twat" because "ha ha ha ha you're having a wank" "Hubble telescope" is fucking school kid stuff and YOU are the twat that doesn't get it! Jog on you gay numpty!

Someone please ban this attention seeking Rag whore!

Koral said:
mancityvstoke said:
your opinions are that of a Swamp Dwelling RAG though pal. So expect a bite at the very least eh? Weirdo.

Really? Can i not follow a team from the other side of the World and have an opinion without ridicule?

6els3t.gif
<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:21 pm --<br /><br />
Koral said:
samharris said:

jog on.

ix9is8.gif

Why dont you go and watch the game in the pub with the Sydney blues, a good atmosphere in there apparently, plus if your half the twat in real life as you are behind the keyboard then i am sure a few of them would love to share a pint or 2 with you.

blueinsa said:
Koral said:

Someone please ban this attention seeking Rag whore!

Geez. You are so fucking insecure. I follow City from Australia. My best mate is a City fan from Winton in Eccles and he put me on to this website! Yes, ban me because i don't suck up. Let's see how many front up this weekend if we get beat with "Balls of steel"! I promise i won't say "itold you so!!!"<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:31 pm --<br /><br />
hello said:
Why dont you go and watch the game in the pub with the Sydney blues, a good atmosphere in there apparently, plus if your half the twat in real life as you are behind the keyboard then i am sure a few of them would love to share a pint or 2 with you.

Where? Oh sorry, you were using that as a blind to have a go! :-)

Hey Koral, if you're a genuine City fan why are you acting like the archetypal narrow-minded, bigoted rag fan that we get on here from time to time?
Believe me, after a while we get to sniff out the real Blues from the loathesome plastics from the dark side, and you are seriously sounding like a plastic rag to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.