United fans - tossers

KentBlue said:
Hey Koral, if you're a genuine City fan why are you acting like the archetypal narrow-minded, bigoted rag fan that we get on here from time to time?
Believe me, after a while we get to sniff out the real Blues from the loathesome plastics from the dark side, and you are seriously sounding like a plastic rag to me.

Pretty rich coming from a "KentBlue" sniff!

Koral said:
blueinsa said:
Someone please ban this attention seeking Rag whore!

Geez. You are so fucking insecure. I follow City from Australia. My best mate is a City fan from Winton in Eccles and he put me on to this website! Yes, ban me because i don't suck up. Let's see how many front up this weekend if we get beat with "Balls of steel"! I promise i won't say "itold you so!!!"

Join in some of the other 20 or so threads then and prove to us that you aint a rag..cos I'm not convinced..

samharris said:
Koral said:
Geez. You are so fucking insecure. I follow City from Australia. My best mate is a City fan from Winton in Eccles and he put me on to this website! Yes, ban me because i don't suck up. Let's see how many front up this weekend if we get beat with "Balls of steel"! I promise i won't say "itold you so!!!"

11gu1du.jpg

Do you have some problem with expressing your thoughts conventionally? Are graphics "your thing"? No problem if you don't want to debate me because that's just a sign of weakness on your behalf evidenced by the huge graphics that you've probably spent many hours editing from the internet to try and impress your gay friends.

Sorry, it did not impress me and you may be disappointed but then, i'm not gay. :-)

shadygiz said:
shadygiz said:
chill with the abuse please

I see that he is still here though shadygiz.

He is the one abusing and he is the one wumming and if we are all correct, he is the one that is a rag, all of which you can report.

I suspect that once he is gone, the abuse will stop...

blueinsa said:

I see that he is still here though shadygiz.

He is the one abusing and he is the one wumming and if we are all correct, he is the one that is a rag, all of which you can report.

I suspect that once he is gone, the abuse will stop...

It's 1.55am and i am going to bed so you are 100% in that assumption. :-)

Koral said:
samharris said:

Do you have some problem with expressing your thoughts conventionally? Are graphics "your thing"? No problem if you don't want to debate me because that's just a sign of weakness on your behalf evidenced by the huge graphics that you've probably spent many hours editing from the internet to try and impress your gay friends.

Sorry, it did not impress me and you may be disappointed but then, i'm not gay. :-)

Debate you ?? nothing to debate pal..we all think you're an idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.