United fans - tossers

mancityvstoke said:
Koral said:
Are you serious?

pM me wanker

Why? Are you going to fight me? You are a knobhead because you believe all the shit that's fed to you. Whether i say that to your face will not alter the lack on reasoning you are afflicted with.

Do your knuckles drag on the floor when you walk?<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:47 pm --<br /><br />
Wrighty Wrexham said:
spanishblue said:
And the title of this thread is???????????????????????

FFS

Should be edited to " City have some tossers too!" ;)

Agree.

Koral said:
mancity dan said:
Ha ha - Internet Warriors !!! Love it !!!

Koral - Get behind the team or f*** off

Ha ha ha ha! Always been behind the team but have developed a dose of realism which is sadly lacking in you cnuts! LMFAO!

Koral

I believe people are talking offence for you calling the cnuts !!!

troll-web.jpg

Wow, i hope all 'city' fans get on as well as this with each other, tomorrow would be a very 'special' atmosphere.

Ditto bout the ironic thread title.

Koral said:
lloydie said:
This rivalry with the scouse didn't happen till the rags started winning titles again in the 90's, don't know how old you are Koral but it sounds like you weren't around when we dominated the 70's and nor were your red mates.

No, i was around then but i'm not a deluded idiot like you. Do your homework sunshine rather than looking through blue moon glasses. It may give you some insight. I hate them as much as any one but i'm not that stupid to not recognise another teams achievements.

Tell us then as to why the scum celebrated their CC win against City more than actually winning the final at wembley..

you are fucking deluded if you think that the dippers games are more important.

mancity dan said:
Koral said:
Ha ha ha ha! Always been behind the team but have developed a dose of realism which is sadly lacking in you cnuts! LMFAO!

Koral

??? "Talking" offence? Do you mean 'taking' offence? How would you know this? Have you had a massive load of PM's since your last post supporting you?
Surely you mean "calling THEM cnuts?"

Well, when you learn to walk upright, PM me and i will help as much as i can but you will probably need a Zimmer frame to start off with.

Koral said:
mancity dan said:
Koral

??? "Talking" offence? Do you mean 'taking' offence? How would you know this? Have you had a massive load of PM's since your last post supporting you?
Surely you mean "calling THEM cnuts?"

Well, when you learn to walk upright, PM me and i will help as much as i can but you will probably need a Zimmer frame to start off with.

you're a fucking weasel rag...now jog on sonny.

samharris said:
Koral said:
No, i was around then but i'm not a deluded idiot like you. Do your homework sunshine rather than looking through blue moon glasses. It may give you some insight. I hate them as much as any one but i'm not that stupid to not recognise another teams achievements.

Tell us then as to why the scum celebrated their CC win against City more than actually winning the final at wembley..

"I" didn't say that the dippers game were more important. I said that the Rags said those games were more important!! Fuck me.........have IQ's dropped that much on here?

Koral said:
samharris said:

"I" didn't say that the dippers game were more important. I said that the Rags said those games were more important!! Fuck me.........have IQ's dropped that much on here?
And you'd know all about Rags wouldnt you...??

like I said jog on weasel..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.