United fans - tossers

Koral said:
samharris said:
Tell us then as to why the scum celebrated their CC win against City more than actually winning the final at wembley..

you are fucking deluded if you think that the dippers games are more important.

"I" didn't say that the dippers game were more important. I said that the Rags said those games were more important!! Fuck me.........have IQ's dropped that much on here?

Born in '58, eh?

It's weird, but I can't see the correlation between your age and the way you write.

Something is amiss here, 'Koral'.

Who gives a toss who they think their biggest rivals are. I hate the wan***s and don't care if they love me or hate me, I still hate them.

spanishblue said:
MODS can we put a stop on this its fukin EMBARRASING

I think the mods should let us know where this twat koral's IP address originates..??

samharris said:
Koral said:
[/b]

??? "Talking" offence? Do you mean 'taking' offence? How would you know this? Have you had a massive load of PM's since your last post supporting you?
Surely you mean "calling THEM cnuts?"

Well, when you learn to walk upright, PM me and i will help as much as i can but you will probably need a Zimmer frame to start off with.

you're a fucking weasel rag...now jog on sonny.

Why should i "jog on sonny?" Why don't you "fucking jog on sonny?" You've posted fuck all on this topic except for that literary masterpiece so i surmise, that you are one of 'drones' that won't allow any contrary opinion but have no alternative argument except for............"Pm me and i'll fight ya!"

Can you make fire yet?

Falastur said:
HAHAHA this quote just couldn't be better:

For inbreds City should probably be on the top.

For foriegn lads its Liverpool our number one enemies.

It takes a second reading, but yes he just called actual British Man Utd fans "inbreds". Even the other posters on that site noticed it. He then explained that he thought it was the word for local fans.

YCNMIU

LMFAO !!! Prize scum the lot of em!!<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:15 am --<br /><br />
Wrighty Wrexham said:
fighttttttttttt..................... ;)

Fight....fight....fight....fight...fight....fight....fight...fight....fight....fight...!!!!!

:-)

Koral said:
samharris said:
you're a fucking weasel rag...now jog on sonny.

Why should i "jog on sonny?" Why don't you "fucking jog on sonny?" You've posted fuck all on this topic except for that literary masterpiece so i surmise, that you are one of 'drones' that won't allow any contrary opinion but have no alternative argument except for............"Pm me and i'll fight ya!"

Can you make fire yet?

Ha ha u funny Koral!

22 posts now and all constructiveor or distructive?

Bigga said:
Koral said:
"I" didn't say that the dippers game were more important. I said that the Rags said those games were more important!! Fuck me.........have IQ's dropped that much on here?

Born in '58, eh?

It's weird, but I can't see the correlation between your age and the way you write.

Something is amiss here, 'Koral'.

Why? Do you think that all people over the age of 50 are feeble minded and incapable of reasoned thought? FYI, my kids keep me young and unlike MY parents, i like to listen to THEIR music without condemning it and i have plenty of THEIR music on my Ipod besides "Ye Olde Worlde Music"!

Fuck me. I'm still young in the head even if my body is fucked! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.