United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

They had one shot on target and it went in. FFS City. And we kept giving them the ball to watch them demonstrate how useless they are.
We even gifted then a second but the unmarked header went over.
Still, we can always have a sing song:
It's a shitty place in London where we always seem to be.

And I’m proud of being a moaning fucker.

The game plan was working a treat at OT. 3 goals first half, should have been more. 2nd half he decides ‘that will do’, despite them being open as fuck. We don’t score another and don’t put the whole thing to bed.

Tonight we had chances but 2 of the best fell to a player who should be cleaning boots after the last 2 months. He’s been atrocious and yet still picked??

We had them on the floor, unconscious, ready for us to kill them and we took our hands off them, allowed them to wake up and smash us over the head and nearly kill us.

My mind is blown at how poorly we’ve played that out from being 3-0 up at HT in the first leg. It’s almost like we’ve tried to help Ole by letting him have some pride back.
Spot on. Why on earth would we take our foot off their throat! 45 unbelievable good minutes in a two legged tie against a dog shit side. I'm disgusted with that tonight. We should be putting them cnuts to the sword.

I disagree, just on a human level. I do not expect everybody on a forum to be "logical" when watching the team they love do that.

Sure some people can do it, but to be completely objective and check my emotions? Can't do it.
Fair enough. I get that. But like I said, people who can control their emotions might not appreciate it, in the same way you might not appreciate a few wasteful misses.

You're entitled to feel like you should be able to express yourself. But by the same token others should be able to react to those expressions in the way they'd like to too.

Think about ‘we scored twice but they were narrowly offside.’ So we didn’t score. If you watched that performance and thought it was good you need help. Look at some of the individual performances - Cancelo and Sterling were woeful. Rodri and KDB poor. We conceded reckless free kicks due to sheer panic. They had 10 men and we tried to see the game out by putting stones on.
Some piss poor performances tonight and more so after falling behind,the two offside goals were correct sterling well off although aguero’s was very tight,delighted we are into the final,but losing twice at home to what is basically one of the worst rag sides in years is piss poor,said to my sons second half something doesn’t feel right about the side at the moment and that’s not injuries or even the formation changes every other week ..

Bittersweet that. Chuffed that we’re through but was hoping we’d embarrass them and get to goad a bit. Instead it was a bit lukewarm, despite being dominated in both games the rags can walk away from this thinking they’ve done alright. Lost to them twice now at home this season, feels a bit shit really at a time when they are utter wank and we are arguably the best team in the world—we should be smashing them now every chance we get, want those horrible bastards to dread derbies as much as I used to growing up, expecting a loss. They won’t be this shit forever and we won’t be this good forever either, bit disappointing losing to them.

We are through and off to Wembley though which is what matters in the grand scheme of things. Now let’s smash Spurs this weekend!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.