United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

So enjoyed my morning in work my raggy workmate says he thought they played well ha ha I'm loving it.

They played well in they didn't concede six so by their recent standards they did. They had three shots, one on target and about 24% possession. Only wasteful finishing and a few decent Onana saves saved them from another hammering.

Great City performance. I actually thought that the rags set up the right way and their only hope was to hit us on the break. If they had gone toe to toe , we would have hammered them. We simply have to much quality.

What a player Phil has become.

The only downside was Doku who was dogshit and has been for a while. I would like to see Bobb get a few games

We listened to talkshite on the way home.

The presenters were some knob called Majestic and Alan Pardew. They seemed to think that Phil is right-footed, as one of them said, "To score that (first goal) with his weaker foot was amazing."

Fucking imbeciles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.