United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Never forget.

GHwzv0GXAAIxA-h
I hope one of you on X reminds him of that.

That yank at the end …

“You can’t write it, I knew it was going to happen”

What a dunce.
There's quite a few unintentional truth's among the slapstick. The Ali G a-like seemed to be quite astute, and the bloke going on about them getting bent over was fucking brilliant...

25 minutes of comedy gold...

That fake “injury“ was a shocker - didn’t see the signals from McLaren though. Amazed Onana didn’t get carded for blatant time wasting throughout the game. JFE and Rashford slow-march off when subbed too. Wankers. Justice done in the end. A great day.
I'm amazed the BBC actually mentioned the signals from Mclaren given they're usually such sycophantic arse kissers of the rags.

I would have expected them to deliberately ignore such embarrassingly desperate tactics from the world's bestest and biggest club.

I suspect someone at the beeb will be in trouble for it.

I'm amazed the BBC actually mentioned the signals from Mclaren given they're usually such sycophantic arse kissers of the rags.

I would have expected them to deliberately ignore such embarrassingly desperate tactics from the world's bestest and biggest club.

I suspect someone at the beeb will be in trouble for it.
It doesn't get much lower than someone pretending to be injured to enable a time-out for his team. And Madeley did nothing to stop it happening.

Great City performance. I actually thought that the rags set up the right way and their only hope was to hit us on the break. If they had gone toe to toe , we would have hammered them. We simply have to much quality.

What a player Phil has become.

The only downside was Doku who was dogshit and has been for a while. I would like to see Bobb get a few games
The only dogshit I have seen is comments like this about City players, much similar dogshit on the matchday thread,yes, even about Erling. If you are true Blue, SUPPORT the team, the players, the way they are instructed to play by the greatest manager..The only downside yesterday was the dogshit on the thread.

Wtf so many rags thinking they played well and should of got something from the game talk about deluded, did I watch a different game.
They won't have even watched the game, they're just going off what they've read and seen in the media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.