United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

BREAKING: City have confirmed the hiring of a new tactics advisor to Pep Guardiola, here is actual footage of him revealing his game plan for the rags.
smash-protest.gif
KAI?

Glad you had a great day but WTF are all those cameras about? Don’t people watch the match anymore!
The guy sitting next to me was filming almost the whole time! Looking to the left I had to keep trying to see between his elbow and shoulder! What with that and the TV camera higher than normal in front of us it was a bit frustrating. I always say it’s great sitting on the front row but as it’s usually a non-season card holder next to me now it’s pot luck. But I does me best as they say to see it all.

The rags have never had a DoF and indeed both Busby and Taggart were in control of everything. Since Taggart they have had a succession of managers who worked and recruited to their own strategy. Hence the squad is a real hotch potch. With the recruitment of a management team including a CEO, a DoF, and almost certainly a new head coach and team, it would be amazing if they did not improve. It will take longer than the laughable 3 years Jimrat has set but it will happen. First job will be to start selling the lame ducks they have now. No doubt the DoF has plans to transform their scouting and player appraisal.
Those who say it won’t happen are making one of the worst mistakes a company can make and that is to ignore competitors. I will lay heavy money that Soriano has his eyes and ears open for what is happening at the swamp. Ignoring it would be fatal. Of course we all hope it falls flat but it would be prudent to assume it doesn’t.
I agree with you, i just dnt think omar will make the immediate difference that the press are touting

Seriously?
Yo red ! listen up ,, do you even know the history of ENGLISH language ?
You said “ dog shit “ ffs . Which part of anglo saxon bullshit I’m not comprehending here ?
You sound like jack’s fan boy which is ok but don’t go on dissing rest of them .
Dont order me to show you shit , you go look for yourself and come back .
How can a city fan not know players stats ?

Red, Redder ,Reddest ?
How old are you? You are extremely childish. I believe the answer is zero but you know that.

I won't bother replying again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.