United (H) Post Match Thread

The theory is that Walker should have played and it’s not rocket science

Which is exactly why I pointed out that it's just a theory and told you the problem with that. Walker being on the bench didn't turn De Bruyne into Ali Dia and it doesn't make Sterling meh himself from a cross.

So, no, it's not rocket science.

Jesus put them in the ascendency straight away and they gained confidence from there.

Hindsight I know but our starting line-up was asking for trouble.

Cancelo’s shocking performance was the only real surprise.

Sterling never does anything against AWB. Foden caused him more problems in his 20 odd minutes than Sterling did all game.
Cancelo, is a silky ,skillful player.

Unfortunately everything about his playing style screams Italian Football. Same with Torres.

Slowwwww pace.....mostly half arsed tracking back etc.

You would think Pep would have figured out derbies are one off games that require a different style of player.

Today we needed grafters like Bernado,Foden,Walker,Aguero who get it.

Instead we tried to climb a hill in a Ferrari, instead of using the required 4X4

Have to agree KDB looks well off the pace... never seen him play a worse game than he has today... of course form is temporary and class is permanent but he should be eased back into it - he was running in treacle for the last 20 mins
Agree. I get that kev needs playing in to form but jesus christ pep, read the room. This game isnt one to sacrifice for kevs minutes.

And neither does Pep's superb record mean he is infallible or that he never gets it wrong.
Just accept that there isn't a team or coach anywhere on the planet for whom everything runs perfectly. We had enough chances - nothing Pep can do when shots from the edge of the box almost hit the corner flag. On the rare occasions things don't go as planned it's hardly the time for criticism.

Oh look, let’s go back to the “best manager in club football can’t be wrong” line. Even you should know you’re talking shit when you revert to that line. Hahaha.

Well sometimes people have to be reminded that the person making the decision knows a fuck load more than the people bitching about the decision on social media afterwards.

Raheem not scored in 17 games against united.he isn’t a striker & looked out of his depth.Jesus not good enough.if we think united gave us problems wait till decent teams in champions league hit us.Sterling should never play against wan bassaka again as Sterling not good enough.we will win this league by default.de bruyne not fit & match sharp was poor.
Isn’t it more?

In the grand scheme of things it won’t affect the title race, but enough there to humble talk of champs league.
I hope you’re right. Beat Southampton and Fulham, both before they play, and it will crush their small hope we’ve gifted them

two poor results and suddenly things will get very nervy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.