United (H) Post Match Thread

I said that 6 months ago.

Yeah it's definitely not the first time it's been said over the last few years. It's a shame but in midfield it's not been too much of an issue with us dominating the ball so much anyway.

Does he? If you tot up every "must win" fixture we've played in under Pep, I'd bet we've won 80-90% of them.

But like with the team selections, you ignore the ones we've won and focus on the losses.

He's won 12 out of 13 finals he's managed. Does that sound like a manager who can't manager must win fixtures?

My comments were in the main about the CL:

Completely wide open against Liverpool away

De Bruyne on the bench vs Spurs 1st leg.

Random change in formation with a brand new line up against Lyon.

In those big moments in the CL he has come up a little bit short so far. It’s not something to get annoyed about because someone is pointing it out. I’d argue most fans recognise this. Pep isn’t perfect but at times he is a bit like a bad scientist and it has cost us a couple of times.

He does so many more brilliant things though that for me it easily outweighs any bad points. There’s nothing wrong with pointing out when he hasn’t quite got things right though.

Its my cup final as well so fuck this only 3 pts shit.
Derby is every Blue Cup Final mate.

Those that say it isn't are chatting.

Manchester bragging rights, and with them bearable, and unbearable workplaces at stake.

Now we all have to suffer those insufferable fuckers at least for a few days.

They just knew how to play us
Not really, Maguire and Lindelhof look really vulnerable to the fast break or ball over the top. We tried neither today. Our slow build up was meat and drink to them with Fred & McTominay mopping up in front of them.
It was an easy win for United and 2-0 flattered us a bit.
Pep was made to look like Mike Bassett by Ole. Sorry but it needs to be said.

well you will have a face like"fuck off " if your having a stinker, wont you, if he was running round smiling, after the way he was playing, he would have looked a proper twat. !
Funny you mention that. Sterling thinks it’s hilarious to be fukin shite

What sort of fans lay into our genius coach who gives us an unbelievable win ratio and trophies while playing the greatest football the Prem has ever seen, because of one loss ?
Strange how a genius can lose a home derby so often against that shower of shite and then tries to convince us they are some kind of super Team.
He has won an awful lot since he took the reins but that shouldn't gloss over his failings of which this is the latest.
The champions league fuck ups are and will continue to be a blemish on his record here,
He has the chance to put that right this Season, Hopefully he does that or at least gives us the best possible chance of achieving that.
Team selections and favouritisms like todays won't cut it.

Derby is every Blue Cup Final mate.

Those that say it isn't are chatting.

Manchester bragging rights, and with them bearable, and unbearable workplaces at stake.

Now we all have to suffer those insufferable fuckers at least for a few days.
Just give it back double when the inevitable happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.