United (H) Post Match Thread

I don't know whether you have any experience of coaching a top level team. If you have, you'll know who is and who isn't training well. May you should offer Pep your expertise. Would you have the bottle to tell Pep you know where you think he's getting it wrong ?
No, but I’d be interested to hear his thinking behind the right side of our team today. Also why he went with Jesus instead of Bernardo.

I don't know whether you have any experience of coaching a top level team. If you have, you'll know who is and who isn't training well. May you should offer Pep your expertise. Would you have the bottle to tell Pep you know where you think he's getting it wrong ?
I am certain Pep knows more than anyone where he got it wrong but it doesn't alter the fact that today was a tactical defeat. United were comfortable in the second half and they didn't have to play that well. Pep's still a genius but he is not infallible.

Even early on it was clear that we needed the energy of Bernardo and Foden. Hard to adjust to the idea that sometimes we are just better when De Bruyne isn't on the pitch at the moment.

Onwards and upwards, lads!
Early on when we were passing it around at the back with limited options I just knew it was going to be one of those days. Looked lethargic and predictable

Sure why not. Play your best team and formation that enabled us to go unbeaten since Spurs. Team over individual talent especially when said talent is badly off form. Gundo/Rodri would have got pelters today but once used in a formation that utilises their strengths they have both played fantastic.

I am certain Pep knows more than anyone where he got it wrong but it doesn't alter the fact that today was a tactical defeat. United were comfortable in the second half and they didn't have to play that well. Pep's still a genius but he is not infallible.
He is a genius but when he fcuks up, he fcuks up big

Well sometimes people have to be reminded that the person making the decision knows a fuck load more than the people bitching about the decision on social media afterwards.
Well unless you hadn’t noticed we got beat 2-0 and played wank, and every player that we knew would play shite today funnily enough did play shite. So today Pep fucked up, pure and simple. Just like he did against Lyon. The guy isn’t infallible and is prone to the odd brain fart.

We as supporters can only judge on what we witness , from the outside looking in Pep got it wrong , he is not infallable and remember Pep might be a genius and the answer to all our prayers ,but he is just passing through this club for a few years , we are here for the duration, so i wouldnt have any issue having ten minutes with Pep and explaining what a Derby game means to me.
But i would probably leave the tactics to him :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.