United (H) Post Match Thread

No Bernie no party. He is central to everything this team has done over the last 2 months where we seem to be able to rotate at will. We missed his energy levels and his ability to carry the ball from deep but above all the formation looked too rigid without him. Cancelo in particular suffered from his absence.
All the various selection arguments have their merits, we are talking about a squad of exceptional players, but for me what he brings to the team is unique and we can suffer in his absence.
And we’re treating him like some shite bit part player like James fucking Milner.

Most could see this coming a mile away, even more when seeing the team selection.

A repeat of West Ham, but the rags are much better than them and it showed.

If he is playing both Cancelo and Zinchenko against a counter attacking team then Fernandinho needs to be ahead of Rodri, otherwise Walker starts at RB and one of the other 2 is on the left.

Why Foden and Bernardo didn't start is beyond me. KDB is nowhere near match fit, yes he needs games but not at the expense of results, especially when a win today would have pretty much sewn up the title.

Pep sees the derby as just another game, he is emotionally removed from it. Our big performances in the derby under Pep only come when something is on the line, if he perceives them to be a threat or they stand in the way of glory.

Today was evidence of this, the lack of desire in that last 30mins was obvious, seemed to be treated as a free hit and about getting minutes under the belt for certain players.

sorry but the writing is on the wall for sterling and jesus!they are not good enough for this team!i know jesus is an able runner but no real input in front of goal ,as for sterling he just seems to be treading water of late!no input at all!sell both in summer and buy 1 good cf!
Liverpool have proved this season that you can't stand still. We need a world-class striker, a left back, and another powerful and creative midfielder. Raheem and Gabby have been magnificent but you have to keep driving the standards up.

He must know himself he's badly out of form. Therefore you'd think he play it simple and complete safer passes to get his rhythm and confidence and his game feel back again instead of the eye of the needle stuff. Pep, who constantly reinforces the need not to give the ball away, should be drumming this into him. I don't think he starts for us atm either.
Even those weren’t coming off today. Kev is class and we need him back to his very best.

The flappers are about to learn a harsh lesson, they will soon understand the difference between a battle and a war, in about 3 weeks I reckon.
Same for the lurking red bastards...in about 3 weeks you will understand and then you will be sad again. Up the fucking blue boys.

Bang on mate. When we take more points from our next 3 fixtures than they do and they are 13/14 points behind but with just 7 games to play will make all this flapping totally pointless.

We as supporters can only judge on what we witness , from the outside looking in Pep got it wrong , he is not infallable and remember Pep might be a genius and the answer to all our prayers ,but he is just passing through this club for a few years , we are here for the duration, so i wouldnt have any issue having ten minutes with Pep and explaining what a Derby game means to me.
But i would probably leave the tactics to him :)
Pep is a passionate sort of guy - knows full well what the derby means to us.

We need to revert back to the proven win formula.

Since KDB has come back we only just scraped past West Ham,and Wolves,and on another day could have lost by 4,5,goals today.

We have just had a huge wake up call.

KDB does not just look unfit, he is looking really shit, and is constantly giving the opposition the Ball for quick counters in dangerous positions.

He needs Benching, and brought on for a few minutes here and there when games are won.

No way we carry on with this, or we could end up losing more games.

He does not deserve to start. He does not even deserve to come on as Sub based on recent shockingly bad performances.

He has turned in to a huge liability.

We have won nothing yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.