United (H) Post Match Thread

I know it's a derby and I'm just as annoyed as the next man, but, Meh! Let un*t*d put that win in their trophy cabinet along with their gold blue peter badge, whilst we hopefully learn from our mistakes and move on to Southampton, who I hope we smash all the way into next week.

When KDB was out we were magic, since his return I feel the team cohesion has regressed. We had something especial when he was out, Gundo must be fuming inside.
we are playing exactly as we were at the start of the season funnily enough; slow, lacking energy and balance...

Dropped for 2 of the last 3 as soon as King Kev is back from injury. Hope that clears it up for you.

It's almost like starting 14 league games in a row during the most congested season in history is a bad thing and to avoid injuries and another 18 month burnout we needed to give him a break as soon as KDB was back?

When he got rested for West Ham he had played 1484/1620 minutes or 92% of all minutes since the West Brom game.

Most are angry not flapping

Love this club and love what Pep brings but fucking fuming tonight
Exactly. Massive difference with flapping and pissed off.

I'm still fuming I hate losing to these twats completely ruined the day and will do so until Southampton...Thank fuck we are playing Wednesday to put today to bed.

If only we could have Mancini back so we can win less trophies, less points and have upset players. But win the derby.

Everyone is disappointed but get a grip man.

Can we not just have Bobby back for the derbies

We will never get anyone like Pep again and so lucky to have him but would love him to put these fuckers to the sword when we play them

We are shit . Everyone is shit , especially all those who are shit .
We will never challenge for trophies because we are shit and shit teams don’t attract good players to make us better meaning we will always be shit .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.