United (H) Post Match Thread

Game was over after minute 1
No mentality or balls when we concede the first goal.
Pep fucked up again in a derby.

When I saw KDB miss 4 passes that I could have managed, my heart started to sink. The pen I could live with, and thought we'd simply brush them aside, but then the pace dropped, passes were going anywhere, and I was gazing fondly at the bench. Why Bernado and Foden didn't start god knows, I could take a defeat, to West Brom, Sheffield, or anyone, we had to get beaten sometime, but not these cunts.

De Bruyne is a player that can only get fit playing consecutive games. If we don’t play him and in turn suffer an injury to Bernardo/Gundogan, we have a player who is then even more off the pace. Wouldn’t be surprised if he starts against Southampton.

Foden and Walker come on and we look like a different team. Why? Pace. It's that simple. Match United's pace and you nullify their one strong asset. Not rocket science. Yesterday was not a day to try and get KDB's match fitness up. Oh Pep, you ballsed that one up. But you've done a lot more right than wrong so I suppose we'll get over it.... but not just yet. Work to contend with and all the 'Manchester is red' crap that comes with it. We've been in much worse situations than this Blues so suck it up and roll on Wednesday. CTID.

I said that at the time. Jesus should have been nowhere near our area. Martial was surrounded by defenders .. he was going nowhere. Absolutely fucking idiotic by Jesus

That penalty changed everything. It rattled us and we never really recovered our composure. After 10 minutes or so at 0-0 we would probably have settled down and started to play our normal game
I think it's because he gave the ball away initially and he wanted to make up for it

No team in history has been great every game, yesterday we had an off day. Our passing was not as crisp as normal, some players were below par and as much as we might think those cunts are shite, they are not shite and they deserved the win. Of course the early penalty helped and then their game plan was perfect as they could sit in. They defended superbly as well.

I am always loathe to give any credit to those cunts, but they got an early break with the Pen and it played perfectly into their game plan. I think we all knew they couldnt match us football wise, but they could sit deep, pack their defence and use their pace on the counter. Which they did and to be fair they did very well. In the end we were lucky to get with 0-2 as they grew in confidence as the game went on and missed some good chances later in the game as we chased it.

You can attribute blame if that is want you to do to any number of people, but the fact remains we win as a team and lose as a team and occasionally we lose. Of course it hurts to lose against those cunts but it's not the end of the world, now we have to start again and make sure we end this season with the rewards we deserve for the whole season, not just one errant game where we were not at our best. If we win the league the result yesterday will not matter one bit as our name will be trophy and a loss to them will not alter that.

We do need to bounce back though, we have a game on Wednesday where we can bounce back and get rid of the frustrations of yesterday. The players will want it, they are professionals, they take pride in their work as was shown by our amazing run of victories. It is how we respond that will define us not yesterday, yesterday was a Derby, they don't always go the way expected and whilst we should not dismiss the defeat, we have to make sure its not the start of a collapse. I am sure we will not collapse we are too good for that, we have too much to play for and the players are hungry for success.

In the meantime let the cunts enjoy there parade with the we beat City trophy and I am sure the streets of Stretford will have at least four people in attendance cheering the open top bus.

Game was over after minute 1
No mentality or balls when we concede the first goal.
Pep fucked up again in a derby.
That’s rubbish
We have let West Ham, Everton and wolves back into games and then shown the mentality to win
You can’t win every game. Yes I’m gutted we got beat off them again but the fact they can only get up for a game like this is why they are so far behind us

We still created chances and their keeper made a few saves as well as Ederson. They were not any better. We were denied two penalties

Neither were penalties, nowhere near.

The first one was laughable, Sterling overran the ball as usual and fell over his own feet.

We created half chances, all shots from either distance or scuffed.

If you break it down, only Zinchenko's drive from the edge of the area and Rodri's off the top of the bar gave Henderson much to even worry about.

De Bruyne is a player that can only get fit playing consecutive games. If we don’t play him and in turn suffer an injury to Bernardo/Gundogan, we have a player who is then even more off the pace. Wouldn’t be surprised if he starts against Southampton.
Agreed, lots of players benefit from match sharpness and rhythm by playing. Torres has not played much recently. Sergio also looks fed up on the sidelines. It's a challenge giving them actual game time.

We lost to the rags in what was probably their best game this season. It’s sickening.

Watching KDB get outrun by blobby shaw and to then see him score was the most disheartening thing. KDB looked completely off his game. He should have played Gabbys place, Foden for Sterling and Bernardo on too.
I’m sure pep is trying to keep all those egos happy, but there’s no way Sterling should he near that team for a few games, his performance was woeful, it was like watching a boy v men.
I’m hoping that this is the loss that jolts the team into gear to refocus. Maintaining that winning run required such concentration. Dias and defence will be raging with the rest, leave the defending around the box to the defenders.
We spunked away numerous chances again yesterday, but gladly so did they, otherwise it could have been quite an embarrassing scoreline.
If we only lose 3 games all season, that will really be a good return.
Onward Blues, let’s hope Fernandinho has had a chat with them again! We can’t afford to let the standards slip and let the rags get closer. We would NEVER hear the end of it, EVER.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.