United (H) Post Match Thread

We really weren’t the better team. They could and should have had 3 or 4. Their keeper had nothing to bother him. They executed their game plan perfectly; Kev had a shocker ; we were toothless up front and lacked any sense of intensity. We were 2nd best.
Unfortunately this is about right giving a stupid penalty away after 30 seconds put them on the front foot, that said Sterling probably had the best chance of the match and sadly totally missed the ball.
We should still win the title at a canter but losing to them always hurts all the years of shit we had thrown at us, stupid banners five nil drubbings we should take every opportunity to rub the bastards noses in it.

Reactions: dom
Utd remind me of how they were in the 80s.

Used to beat the dippers but never really challenged for the actual title

The same here.

However we must win on Wednesday

And what happened after using all that energy up to beat Liverpool? They would lose their next match.

I'm hoping they actually up their energy levels (Milan)and exhaust themselves for the league game next week.

One thing the result did enforce was how bad rag fans must have felt at that iconic moment - 93.20

it’s inconceivable; impossible to imagine how bad they must have felt. Think of how you feel right now even though we’re still 11 points clear with only 10 games left to play & remember how they were celebrating winning the league only to have it snatched from them in Fergie time - not by just another PL team but by.....

CITEH
Was that the year that" NOT IN MY LIFETIME " was uttered. !

To be fair if that fat f*cker went past , you would be thinking he would need oxygen when he got to the penalty area the surprise is he didnt have a stroke before he shot , he will miss the next couple of games now resting at home with Just Eat on quick dial.

What’s even worse is that he ran away from KDB!!!! Just goes to show how bad Kev was!!

Yes but we don’t know what’s been said to players, who’s trained well, whatever. Let me be clear: I wouldn’t have picked that team. But Pep might not have wanted to leave Sterling out because he’s promised him he will play in the big games. He might have concerns about KDB being unhappy, he might have thought he trained well, he might have even thought we’d smash them with Kev still getting up to speed.I honestly don’t know. What I do know is that Pep knows better than you and me and sees the big picture. This was just another league game where everything that can go wrong did, and we were still the better team. Let’s see where we are at the end of the season.
No player should be promised that they are going to play in big games , least of all Raheem Sterling. His form has been on and off for the last season or so, he has been patchy to say the least and that is being kind to him. Why the fuck Pep took all the dynamism of of the side in the shape of Foden and Silva is beyond me. Anyway on to the next one and let’s get on another run , let’s hope this defeat is a blessing and Pep learns a thing or two from it.

We really weren’t the better team. They could and should have had 3 or 4. Their keeper had nothing to bother him. They executed their game plan perfectly; Kev had a shocker ; we were toothless up front and lacked any sense of intensity. We were 2nd best.
Absolute toilet that is I’m afraid. You’ve been listening to the know-nowt pundits. Both their goals were flukes and everything that could go wrong did do for us.

No player should be promised that they are going to play in big games , least of all Raheem Sterling. His form has been on and off for the last season or so, he has been patchy to say the least and that is being kind to him. Why the fuck Pep took all the dynamism of of the side in the shape of Foden and Silva is beyond me. Anyway on to the next one and let’s get on another run , let’s hope this defeat is a blessing and Pep learns a thing or two from it.
Yes, I’m sure Pep can learn a thing or two from you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.