United (H) Post Match Thread

This was not a must win game. Nowhere near a must win game. Pep just takes the emotion out of the game which helps gain control which ultimately leads to the effeminacy.

agree to a certain degree about the CL though as that competition requires emotion to win.
Wtf are you on about?

But that’s why we will win the league for the third time in 4 years and we beat them in two semi finals
When it really matters pep is a serial winner
Ole just keeps his head above water
Pep is keeping ole in a job to help u
Bigger picture
Absolutely

We're a poor side without a fully on form Bernardo.

We've zero threat against the top sides with jesus, mahrez and sterling. Kdb and gundogan get rinsed on counter presses.

Cancelo is as bad a defender as I've ever seen. Not a snowballs hope in hell we win a champions league with that side. Bayern would obliterate us

On Pep that.....another of his infrequent but famous brain farts.

The team selection was wrong from the start,and im not convinced he understands what the Derby means.....you play your best players in your best 11.

Anyway.....on a positive,hopefully its treated as a wake up call for the CL.
And hopefully Ole gets that extension

Every single game since he has returned we have struggled to win, even the Wolves game in mid-week. Before that, we were playing masterclasses every single game and beating everyone. I don't think his high-risk, high-reward style of passing/play suits us anymore. It has now become a detriment to us.
couldn`t agree more

Not arsed fuck em, we never really got going, a penalty after 30 seconds is just ridiculous.

Jesus was awful today, decision making all wrong and we never recovered from that start.

Move on and win the league.

The lauding of Rag players is laughable and will go to their heads, nobody stood out today for either side, Martial MOM!!! Says it all.

Hate to say I told you so but I pointed out frequently that the test will be when we go behind in a game. We did for the first time since scraping past Cheltenham. Unsurprisingly we failed to score .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.