United (H) Post Match Thread

We need to revert back to the proven win formula.

Since KDB has come back we only just scraped past West Ham,and Wolves,and on another day could have lost by 4,5,goals today.

We have just had a huge wake up call.

KDB does not just look unfit, he is looking really shit, and is constantly giving the opposition the Ball for quick counters in dangerous positions.

He needs Benching, and brought on for a few minutes here and there when games are won.

No way we carry on with this, or we could end up losing more games.

He does not deserve to start. He does not even deserve to come on as Sub based on recent shockingly bad performances.

He has turned in to a huge liability.

We have won nothing yet.
Absolutely. Pep needs to correct it. Shades of the past like Rodney Marsh's insertion and cause of imbalance. Should still get us across the line but still could it more difficult than it should be.

They started together vs. Wolves, and Arsenal so how the fuck was Bernardo the bit part player?
In our last 3 games; Man United, West Ham and Wolves - Bernardo has been dropped for 2 of them. I’m not sure what Arsenal have to do with that, or what’s difficult about that statement.

i don't understand how Aguero's didn't play just a minute... If Pep's going to keep waiting for Steerling to score a goal we are going to be in trouble

Some pretty frustrated and angry responses tonight on here, and rightly so. But seriously...just take a breath and look at the overall picture. I hate losing. Most of all I hate losing to this lot, especially in this manner. Yes I had reservations about the team without one of Foden or Bernardo starting. And so it proved, we didn't impose our style of play and we looked lethargic. A lot of players were off it. But we've just come off a twenty-odd game unbeaten run that has put us in a great position to win this league (and it isn't over yet). We're still in all the other competitions. Today was....crap really. But, while I especially wish it wasn't against this lot, maybe this is the reminder we need that you take nothing for granted. I hope we see a reaction on Weds night and I hope we don't see a performance like this again for the remaining games. There are worse things than being 11 pts clear.....I'm pissed off at the result, but now more than ever....keep calm. Trust this team and the management.

Wrong on both counts. A win today secures us the league and they still have a fight on for top 4.
Really poor performance in what was the most important game of the season thus far.
In your opinion,

they are always finishing top 4 this season, there simply isn't 3 teams that are consistent enough to edge them out.

We have an 11 point lead with a far easier run in, generally they win games when awarded a penalty, a penalty for us hardly affects the result.

Winning the league too early is not a good thing either btw, competitive games keeps players focused not dead rubbers.

Course we're all disappointed but a bit of perspective, our tremendous run has meant todays defeat will not be crucial.

They won probably because they got a Pen after 30 seconds.
Leicester beat us because they got and scored 3 Pens.

Both fluke and bizarre situations and luck we never seem to benefit from, just the way I like it, wins should be earned not gifted.

The most disappointing aspect is the disconnect between the importance of these games to the fans and the manager / team

The most worrying aspect is that this is exactly how we played at the start of the season when were turgid, slow, predictable and quite frankly fucking awful.

Jesus god bless him ain’t our number 1 striker and clearly Aguero is now struggling so we have to bust the bank for an Aguero replacement

Another wobble and this title race is wide open
Exactly...........well said.

We have won fuck all yet.

And you are right. We put a shit show in like that against Southampton,Fulham and still have Leicester away to come.

Let us not sleep walk in to emulating the Rags capitulation.

We need square pegs in Square holes for the rest of the season.

Players who put a shift in. Fit players, not players blowing our of their arse, running around waving their hands in the air in frustration like a petulant teenager.

If KDB has a problem with it, then force him to watch his recent performances on loop for a Day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.