United (H) Post Match Thread

Some proper stupidity on this thread and it looks like, as in December, some fans cannot wait to dig out Pep.

The latest rubbish is Pep doesn’t ‘get’ the importance of the rivalry even though he grew up steeped in the traditions of Barca v Real.

To provide a bit of context, as things currently, stand United will probably finish second to us in the League, just like they did in 2018.

So Pep in the past 4 years is likely to deprive them of two titles and also, over the last 2 years, has beat them in two Cup semi finals. Yet we have fans bleating about a few league defeats, this one after having broke the record for longest winning streak. Some people just don’t know how lucky they are.

It’s not just our fanbase mate. Most football fans know fuck all about football.
I know! Imagine you were an award winning chef but some bloke that used to work at McDonalds was constantly peering over your shoulder saying “you wanna put some more salt in that mate”

I could understand it a bit more if we were bottom half and out of the other cups!

If that is what he does, I don't think it's the cause of our defeats.

That first goal we conceded yesterday, which was highly significant to the game, came from a player possibly being to hyped up.
And the other 89 minutes? ;)

It’s not just our fanbase mate. Most football fans know fuck all about football.
I've seen some Liverpool fans wanting Klopp out. A United supporting mate tells me that people wanted Ferguson out when he was rebuilding or after poor performances, even in the early 2000s. Football fans, god love 'em, are idiots.

Some proper stupidity on this thread and it looks like, as in December, some fans cannot wait to dig out Pep.

The latest rubbish is Pep doesn’t ‘get’ the importance of the rivalry even though he grew up steeped in the traditions of Barca v Real.

To provide a bit of context, as things currently, stand United will probably finish second to us in the League, just like they did in 2018.

So Pep in the past 4 years is likely to deprive them of two titles and also, over the last 2 years, has beat them in two Cup semi finals. Yet we have fans bleating about a few league defeats, this one after having broke the record for longest winning streak. Some people just don’t know how lucky they are.
Luckily Pep doesn’t suffer from Likkle City syndrome.

Ive quite enjoyed over the last few days looking down my nose at United fans and asking if they enjoyed their cup final victory and telling them i remember when the derby was the biggest game of our season.

I've seen some Liverpool fans wanting Klopp out. A United supporting mate tells me that people wanted Ferguson out when he was rebuilding or after poor performances, even in the early 2000s. Football fans, god love 'em, are idiots.
Most fans follow their team with their heart,not their brain.Thats why we are so fickle.

Best thing about it is it shows how massive we are. Look how happy they are. We will go again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.