United (H) | Post Match Thread

Just popping on to say Sancho’s lazy arse waster. There was a point in the second half a 50/50 came between him and Cancelo which the latter obviously won. Sancho clearly stuttered and showed no desire to win the ball.

Keep doing that whilst posting your Instagram videos and you’ll be on the same career path as Lingard. Guaranteed he’s thought about how different it could have been at least once in the last 24 hours.

Yep

With him it’s pure lack of effort. But a big part of that stems from management too. Didn’t seem this lazy at Dortmund. He has good ability.

You rarely see players putting in no effort here. The best managers won’t allow it,

United players were so placid under OGS, and even in plenty of games under Ten Haag too, so I think Sancho has got into a rut not putting the effort in because their last manager especially let them get away with it.

Ten Haag should be showing his players videos our games for lessons in desire and willingness to maintain intensity to win the ball and drive forward.

Very few players really regain that desire once they lose it, often because they get shipped out to lesser clubs with even less demand. Look at Dele Alli, the ability was there but the application went down the toilet and took the ability with it.

I was about to say Sancho will be at a mid table club in a couple of years but remembered he already is hahaha but you know what I mean. Or he’ll be back in Germany or somewhere.

I would have thought he would have gone with two holding midfielders to sit and make it more difficult for City. It was just chance after chance, they never caused us problems when the game mattered and was in the balance. They probably played better when we beat them in March and that was under a care taker who non one liked playing for.
Im a bit surprised they didn't clog up the middle with Casemiro/mcshite/penandes/erikson and play 2 of sancho/Rashford/anthony wide. Keep it tight and try and nick one.

Ten bag got over confident after the run of wins….

I would have thought he would have gone with two holding midfielders to sit and make it more difficult for City. It was just chance after chance, they never caused us problems when the game mattered and was in the balance. They probably played better when we beat them in March and that was under a care taker who non one liked playing for.
Love him or hate him Ferguson would have killed the game in the first half and tried to win it in the second, a tried and trusted method when facing a better side.
That was like playing against 9 men, it was that easy to play through them.

on Bernardo Silva: he is the player that drives forward performances like yesterday, sets the pace and the quality and fights like a bastard. His ball control and strength are so good, and his general passing and vision also.

Interestingly the two people i know who have played football at an ok level, both gave him MOTM yesterday. I did too. Very harsh on Haaland/Foden maybe, but these emphatic performances are built on players like Bernardo Silva.

CD472952-49CF-4B87-BA9E-BD680AE6B63F.jpeg

He’s insane - you get an extra player in every single position. When you miss Rodri, Dias, Laporte & lose Walker & still dominated, look no further than Bernardo.

Only way you have a chance against us is to play dead pack the penalty area and don’t move from there block every cross every ball down the channels then you might have a chance and that’s how Southampton will play and always play against us plus put the effort in! Difference this season is we have Haaland..
Shhhhhhh.....

on Bernardo Silva: he is the player that drives forward performances like yesterday, sets the pace and the quality and fights like a bastard. His ball control and strength are so good, and his general passing and vision also.

Interestingly the two people i know who have played football at an ok level, both gave him MOTM yesterday. I did too. Very harsh on Haaland/Foden maybe, but these emphatic performances are built on players like Bernardo Silva.
When we came out slack and lazy after half time, it was Bernie who said ‘fuck this’ and started leading by example again

Love him or hate him Ferguson would have killed the game in the first half and tried to win it in the second, a tried and trusted method when facing a better side.
That was like playing against 9 men, it was that easy to play through them.
I'm sorry but it's 9 years since the senile **** retired and football has moved on considerably. Not sure he'd be as successful in 2022 and he certainly wouldn't have done any better than Ten Haag yesterday.

Don't think there'd be many on here who would say Love him. The twat hates City with a passion and can never find anything positive to say about us.

When is ETH's 200th day for the Sky Sports feature and where is Simon Stone's take away from yesterday.

Well we stuffed the rag twats..interesting reading some of the comments about rag players..sancho was good at Borussia and am pleased he is shite now he crossed the divide..I would not underestimate the impact of a manager, team spirit,club management and the quality of players that surround you. I have enjoyed Pep's tenure so much. Certainly the best in the world,possibly ever. Like many, I guess we worry about the future without Pep. Honestly a football genius. A Pep tactics board..
1664801128143.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.