United (H) | Post Match Thread

Amen brother
That was a chance for a result for the ages, complacency on and in the dugout pissed the opportunity away
I don’t see it quite that way. Everyone knows we’re better now. The drubbing at the last Maine Road derby and of course the 1-6 or the 1-0 with VK’s header later that season when we were chasing first and even Law’s back heel (maybe) would always be greater “results for the ages” IMO even had we won 9-0 today because of the historical context or league standings importance at the time.

…deserves its own thread.

I remember the 90s Derbies vividly. Couple of Pyrrhic draws, but on the whole, wank. And I remember them regularly coming to Maine Road and dominating us. They were so much better.

But nothing remotely like that first 45 minutes.

We were like a tsunami. We absolutely destroyed them.

What a half!

The difference this season with Haaland up front is that we are far more clinical in front of goal. Our shot conversion rate last season was 10.3%, this season it is 15.3 %.
greay stat

We might not get a chance like that again and you take it when it comes your way.

Just wanted to cement it in the record books.

Pleasure to watch, but I am always expecting more from this team.
yeah, i was happy as a pig in shit at half time but i wanted us to really to grind em into the dust with a record score, but peps the man so fuck it, i'll take that all day long!

…deserves its own thread.

I remember the 90s Derbies vividly. Couple of Pyrrhic draws, but on the whole, wank. And I remember them regularly coming to Maine Road and dominating us. They were so much better.

But nothing remotely like that first 45 minutes.

We were like a tsunami. We absolutely destroyed them.

What a half!
Agreed.
Breathtaking for long periods.
Best City half I've ever seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.