United (H) | Post Match Thread

1:24 AM - power blackout - bloody overhead power lines!!
4:06AM - power restored

Good job I have the City App on my phone so at least I could follow a commentary.
Managed to get the after-match discussion on the computer when the power came back on.

A few weeks ago, some rag follower posted that Martinez would have Erling in his back pocket. Obviously put his shorts on back to front cause that didn't come to fruition.

That's precisely why I was disappointed at the end of the match.

If we'd started the second half at even 50% of the standard of the first, we'd have been 6 or 7 up and out of sight by the hour mark. It should have been 10.

We were magnificent, both on the pitch and in the stands. Beyond anything that anyone could have expected.

Truly, the best team in the land and all the world.
If you have any sense of disappointment after that, you probably need to stop going
;-)

We battered them first half with 2 quin goals.

1996 we were pushing for the win, Curle missed a header, Giggs scored a long shot. Both 3-2s we could have won. Quinn said of the the second, we had themin the palm of our hands then let them win.
That’s not my recollection of either game. North Stand for the ‘93 game. What a lot of people forget is that at 2-1 White had a one-on-one with Schmeichel that he blasted against the keeper’s body. and over the bar for a corner. That would have killed the cunts off, but I also remember them being discernibly the better team. Head and shoulders. As they were in 1996 awhen I was in the Umbro Stand.

I'm off to the matchday thread to read that whole first half as it unfolded, then watch it again on catch up. An utterly glorious 45mins of footballing greatness, one for the ages. Going to be a long night hic!
Don’t do that mate you will be cutting your wrists after reading the match day forum even after we smash United !

I mean there are about seven photos of him in City kits from age two to teenager. Footage of him at the stadium watching us
But yeah, Howson the obese armed forces reject who now rinses tourist rubes for a living, who is so hated by his own fanbase that he has to go to the shithole with a ‘mate’ for his own protection, knows all about Erling’s childhood
Ha

how do you know some of that...love it though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.