United (H) | Post Match Thread

Got to say i have been impressed with Akanji since he has joined us.

Has seamlessly fitted in to our side.

Will prove to be the bargain signing of the season,given his consistency.

Very assured on the Ball,also powerful,easily out muscling Rags today.

I never said it was. I said close to calamities in previous games. I started off by saying how well Akanji played today in my original post and now I feel like I am being pounced on because nobody is reading what I say! I am ecstatic and now I am going to go and cut the grass with a swagger while the weather is good.
Aw bless

We smashed them they were shit. 3 irrelevant goals Pep will bollock them no doubt we have nothing to be disappointed about - the look on Keans face says it all

Enjoy the week blues the rags are a absolute shite

Grealish was very good today, as were all of the starting 11.
He was better today and driving at players more but his decision making at times when driving witht he ball needs to improve. Akanji also got him out of jail at least once near the half way line where he played a square ball that was intercepted. He had a few chances to have a pop and he still seems reluctant.
TBF he looked gutted when he was brought off

What a shit second half...

Whilst I'm obviously taking the piss there's actually a glimmer of truth to that. come away from the ground ever so slightly annoyed amongst the hysteria of a convincing win that we didn't obliterate them. I'm all for taking our foot off the gas in games won by halftime, I understand the benefits but this is the one game where I always want to see us go for the kill. if we had carried on our first half performance for even 20-30 minutes we genuinely could have gone for double figures.

Those late 2 goals takes the edge off the humiliation slightly but we were fucking brilliant first half. Exactly the right tempo we wanted to be at which isn't always the case when we play united. Back 4 were superb to a man snuffing out everything and offering more creativity than their supposed creators, midfield passed it swiftly and efficiently and the front men did their job ruthlessly.

Two life long city fans scoring a hattrick in the Manchester Derby. The only thing that gets better than that is if it had been 3. What a day to be blue. Bet Southampton then do the same to the scousers.

Fucking beat them down like rarely seen in the last few years. Playing a defense which made me crease and without our holding midfielder, so GG boys. Whoever did the Akanji deal needs a blow-job.

They so needed this fucking reality check. The dirty fuckers started popping their heads out of the mud like moles after the last few weeks, and the smugness, the smiles, the arrogance was creeping back. Glad we smashed the mole back in the ground using the Viking’s dick.

Nearly ejaculated seeing the alcoholic mummy staring down at his baby, getting emasculated like on a bad night out in gay village. Never in your life-time eh? Guess that’s a cue for the reaper to give you a fucking kiss.

You will never be top dogs again, you worthless, spineless, T-Shirt printing factory. Utterly pathetic, as you have been for years.

Back into your caves, fucking sumbags.

City til i die.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.