United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell you what, fuck Wednesday, this has got the potential to be one of the biggest days in our history. COME ON CITY!!!! LET'S DO THIS.
I am one giddy kipper.

I really want to be hugely up for this game but won’t feel good about it until an hour before kick off. If he rests our star players with tuesday in mind then I’ll be beyond gutted.

If he starts them then I’ll instantly forget Wednesday.

I’d be gutted if we rested players for a once in a lifetime opportunity on the strength of a remote chance of turning Liverpool over

Today is far more important than Tuesday. There’s every chance we will be in the quarterfinals next season, the chance of this opportunity presenting itself again is far fetched and should not be snubbed

Hope we generate a Hamburg type atmosphere today

I fear that if Pep rests players for this and drops any from the midfield and attack the mumble and grumble brigade will be out and the atmosphere will be it's usual mixed bag of silence and pockets of noise.

I will be singing throughout and hope aeveryone else follows suit.

Whilst we won’t actually lift one, today is effectively a cup final with all the euphoria that comes with winning one come the final whistle. For players like walker, kev, Raz, Leroy this would surely be a must play game for them.

I’d be gutted if we rested players for a once in a lifetime opportunity on the strength of a remote chance of turning Liverpool over

Today is far more important than Tuesday. There’s every chance we will be in the
quarterfinals next season, the chance of this opportunity presenting itself again is far
fetched and should not be snubbed

This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.