United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Belgium last played on Sunday pal.

Zero chance of Kev missing the derby based on him looking absolutely shattered during the international break.
I watched the Wales game and he was best player on the pitch so not sue why people say he looked shattered. As for him missing the derby cause he played a week before is just laughable. Truely bizarre take on Kev.

I think we will have at least 80% ball possession so it’s all about the chances we create!

The rag scum be well confident with the beating of a Liverpool team with half there squad out and Arsenal where the rags had about 40% of the ball at home! So they have belief now and a good tactical manager they haven’t had for a long time!

Take Our chances we win by at least two clear goals we don’t and it could be any result.
I agree with most of that, save for good tactical manager part. The tactics are a block, fast counter attack, or hoofball. When he tried something else 'tactical' they got stuffed so they've reverted to their scum DNA - kick and rush.

They'll be shitting themselves about the game, with added bouts of diarrhoea right upto kick off inspired by the propsect of Thor tearing them a new one.

Scum.

Last edited:
Never confident going into a derby and they have had a few decent results against us in the past 3 or 4 years. Need to be at it from the off

I think this’ll be a harder game than many anticipate, with United in decent form and coming straight after an international break.

Akanji has to start in Stones’ absence, rest of the team largely picks itself. Only question mark, I think, is whether Gundogan gets the nod in midfield with Bernardo on the right, or he plays Bernardo centrally with Grealish out wide. I’d probably go for the latter, but is a close call.

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Dias
Cancelo
Rodri
Bernardo
De Bruyne
Grealish
Foden
Haaland
i agree it will be a tougher game than it was last season.
Above team is spot on but the dilemma is if Rodri is enough as holding midfield player and they flood the midfield. Tough one for Pep but i think they will be more worried about us! 2-1
Pep may play Gundo as well which may mean Jack sitting out but such a tough decision

They're always up for it vs us these days like it's their cup final. Foden, Bernie and Alvarez from start to kill off any possibility of them getting momentum. I'd be very happy to see Ake on the team sheet as well.

Except that sometimes, the football gods do have a way of humbling some people who don't respect their opponents.
I hope we win but to just predict a 4-0 or 5-0 victory is tempting fate.
That happens only if the team doesn't respect the opposition and that won't ever happen with a Pep team. If anything he goes overboard the other way.

They're always up for it vs us these days like it's their cup final. Foden, Bernie and Alvarez from start to kill off any possibility of them getting momentum. I'd be very happy to see Ake on the team sheet as well.
We did the double over them last season and I feel if Walker plays and controls their kick and rush pace we will do them again.

I'll put money on a big City win.

Usually, I'm against big-headed predictions before important games, e.g., the CL final and Madrid away last season. But I think that if we turn up on Sunday, we beat them by 3 goals or more. We have a phenomenal team with crazy creativity and an exceptional striker. Shit happens, but it's not likely to happen on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.