United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three of the worst injuries we suffered were at the hands of the rags.. Pardoe, the King and Erling's dad..best, buchan and keane..cantona with his kung fu kick.. scum of a club.. their banner, red nose, never in my lifetime..their highest attendance, Maine Road..Erling will chew up and spit the midget Martinez out...not worried about the score, any win will do.

Last edited:
Beware of this United team. Their manager has them hyped up and playing better football. They will want to prove themselves against us and they have a fairly decent record against us. This will be a ding dong derby for sure. I don’t want them gaining any momentum against us whatsoever with their resurgent form. I think they have the right man in charge now and their barren years are nearly over but not at our expense. Give em a bloody nose City and put them in their place. Love glazers hate United

Beware of this United team. Their manager has them hyped up and playing better football. They will want to prove themselves against us and they have a fairly decent record against us. This will be a ding dong derby for sure. I don’t want them gaining any momentum against us whatsoever with their resurgent form. I think they have the right man in charge now and their barren years are nearly over but not at our expense. Give em a bloody nose City and put them in their place. Love glazers hate United

Yep it’s no cert this one, if they can keep us out they will definitely have a fair few very dangerous counters
Our midfield is light years ahead of theirs though so hopefully we turn our possession into goals

Will be shitting it as always

It’s ole tactics parked bus hoof it! but they now have a manager who knows a bit about tactics even though he through his philosophy down the toilet as soon as he lost two games!

I reckon this will be United's team:

De Gea
Dalot
Varane
Martinez
Malacia
Casemiro
Fernandes
Eriksen
Antony
Sancho
Rashford

Ronaldo could start, I guess that depends on how much they intend to press us.

This is probably our hardest game to date this season.

They have improved over the past few weeks and look more organised, better defensively and are good on the counter attack. Varane and Martinez are a much better pair than Maguire and whoever else partnered him over the past few seasons....Malacia is better than shaw as well,
We have played well but we are definitely more vulnerable defensively than we have been under Pep for a long time..there is way to much space in the midfield when we lose the ball...we are too stretched and utd have hte pace to exploit that. We have to be better when moving the ball between the lines and as important as Walker is defensively he is a weakness at present when passing.....KDB as well has been hit and miss...

We need energy all over the park for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.