United lose, post match discussion

danburge82 said:
trotsky said:
Why has whiskeynose not spoken to Sky? Thought every team had a duty of a managerial interview?
... or did I miss it while I was laughing??
Sky have said his nose is too shockingly purple tonight and would effect the transmission onto our screens.
Ahhh, that explains it. Health and Safety at it's best, and here's me thinking he's just a pissed up and washed up bad loser.

How long are they going to be missing so many defenders? Even if it's only a few games it could cost them a good few points, could be important ones come May.

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
v80wph.jpg
Hahaha! What the fuck is that? Brilliant!

Royal Blue Moon said:
You're welcome, lighter shade of blues... Knowing us though we'll sell Fellaini before the end of the month.
Nice one!

Well, Bayern München are after a central box to box midfielder. They've looked at Javi Martinez but Fellaini is as good as anyone. So it wouldn't surprise me if he was enquired about.

Good to see you lot get a rare win against those scummy cunts! Maybe with that turnaround you will let us beat you at Goodison for a change?

Royal Blue Moon said:
You're welcome, lighter shade of blues... Knowing us though we'll sell Fellaini before the end of the month.
Yes please - swap for Johnson and as a sweetner to your Chairman - free access to all the rent-boys on Sackville Street for the season. Fair deal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.