United lose, post match discussion

Back page of todays Times is all about taggart's interview on Red TV about how unlucky they were, how they were the better team, how Everton just play route 1, how the crowd influenced the referee, how the ref missed a blatant penalty.
He really is a graceless twat but the Times write it in such a way that by the end it's a piss take.
I'd cut and paste but it's a pay subscription to the Times website and when I've done it another forum I got banned for a week!

jrb said:
The Rags are being slated on the MUEN comments board for chanting something. Anyone know. Didn't watch the match. Probably about Sergio. Guessing.
'if it wasn't for the scousers we could stand'

Didn´t watch the 2nd half as I prefered to watch the BBC 2 doc on the riots
Frankly Ushited were very poor first 45 and with decent finishing could have gone in 2 down. Teams really have nothing to fear anymore and with good organisation and application there´s points to be had from them home and away.
Still think they´ll be there and frankly I prefer them to be favourites but I just hope against hope that this might, just might be a bit of a meltdown season for them

Re the Times, Sky and MUTV..... Am led to believe that under the PL contract with broadcasters all managers are required to do a post match interview ..... Yet this morning no taggart on SSN .... just quotes all over the press from MUTV where taggart was in full venomous and ungracious flow.

Why is he allowed to get away with this????

Well Sky own % of MUTV .... cayman Yoonited sell it all over the world to their 659 million followers and do just like Pravda they peddle their view of events for the followers to consume.

Come on Scudamore .... make taggart comply ...!!!!!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
squirtyflower said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Even though they lost, some things never change. Referees are still reluctant to apply the same standards to their players as they do to other teams'.

Scholes & Nani could both easily have gone for two yellow cards and how did Vidic not get a yellow for the shirt pull late on.
Oooooh
Don't mention those, you'll be accused of being naieve for thinking there could be a bias

There probably is a degree of bias,as there has always been towards the 'bigger' clubs.

But let's not get carried away with conspiracy theories here,otherwise Bill will be on telling us that the FA,FIFA,UEFA and Gardeners Question Time are all involved with the Illuminati to stop City achieving global domination and winning anything ever again.
I mean,it worked last season,right?

That's the important point to note here I think, for me there's always been a 'pecking order' so to speak with this bias, there was a time when the 'Sky 4' only seemed to get ropey and significant decisions given against them when they were playing each other.

It just so happens now that we have made huge steps up that pecking order over recent years, there's no doubt in my mind that things we see Lescott and Kompany get away with today, we saw Dunney get carded on a regular basis in previous years, that's my take anyway.

lol, Everton and Arsenal fans continue to take the piss..

[bigimg]https://p.twimg.com/A0zy3v6CUAIyCd3.jpg:large[/bigimg]

Only listened to the first half on 5live but watched the second half.

Have to say that it sounds like this season will be just like last season, all i kept hearing in the first half was; Scholes with a late tackle, but gets away with it. Evra is lucky there that that's not a free kick. Scholes there has just ran into the Everton player but has won the free kick.

It bores me to tears and come December when all of our players have nearly 5 yellows, we will struggle whilst United mysteriously don't have any bookings.

Oh well, they had alot of penalties/Fergie time last year and we still won the league.

Also sick of Fergie being graceless, no interview with Sky and i cannot believe he said Everton play route one. My heart was in my mouth last night because as per United did about 50 crosses, i swear to god it is like listening to Stoke. No point signing talented footballers like Kagawa and RVP only to keep giving the ball to Nani and Valencia.

All the rags lording it up in work yesterday

I said before the game 'hmmm.. Don't forget the Wigan result past year...'

Lol

Not being biased or anything but they were realllly shit! Yaya and co would tear them a new arsehole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.