United lose, post match discussion

silentcure_1 said:
i think the game at everton isnt much telling of them since its a tough pplace to play let alone start a season... i think after few games we can find out more if they will be challengers...
I don't doubt they'll be challengers but they've always done well there so they've dropped 3 points they picked up the last couple of seasons.

Everton just proved themselves as one of the best teams in the world. They just took on Man Utd AND Arsenal and still won.

Can't read a blessed thing into yesterday's defeat, BUT, I think it was folly to blow the remaining transfer budget on a striker when the midfield is too old or too ordinary (or sometimes both) to get the ball to the front men anything like enough.

silentcure_1 said:
i think the game at everton isnt much telling of them since its a tough pplace to play let alone start a season... i think after few games we can find out more if they will be challengers...

wrong wrong.....yoonited have won 8 of their last 12 visits to goodison, so dont be rolling out the "hard place to go to" card.

What is the point in buying Robin Van-Feed-My-Purse when you don't have a midfield?

Fergie is having sanity issues. There were signs of this at the tail end of last season and it is now getting worse. RVP was a trolley dash buy in the first place. Nobody else wanted him.

Feed the Purse and He Won't Score.

74mf.jpg

shadygiz said:
silentcure_1 said:

wrong wrong.....yoonited have won 8 of their last 12 visits to goodison, so dont be rolling out the "hard place to go to" card.
It can be. They beat us 1-0 last season.

Not a good start from Utd, but it is only 1 game, and it was a difficult game.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:18 pm --<br /><br />Reading the thread, most fans are pointing out that De Gea's saves kept Utd in the game, but wasn't he in part responsible for their goal? Fellaini headed that corner from 6 yards out. That's the goalkeeper's territory and it reminded me of Kompany's goal in the 1-0 last season

Every opponent will be targeting him now. He is a good shot-stopper but he can't deal with crosses

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.