United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

For all you Blues who was worried about Rags kicking off with us.
No need to worry.
We parked 30 mins away from stadium at the east side (Rags end) walking through 1000's of Rags. Received a few snide comments but nothing intimidating. The atmosphere wasn't anything like our previous encounters with them. Nothing like the Villa scum a few visits ago.
THE CITY IS BLUE CTID

From the BBC...

Fernandes joins an elite list but Man Utd make unwanted history - key stats​

Man City 2-1 Man Utd

• Fred committed six fouls in this match, the most by a player in an FA Cup final since Dean Ashton against Liverpool in 2006 (also six).
Fred committed seven fouls but Mr Magoo and VAR refused to give it.

Schmeichel if you’re reading this then you looked an absolute **** yesterday. A dark suit and white trainers when in your 50s is such a bad look. You’re also a bitter red twat too so fuck off.
Making excuses throughout for United and not even bothering to hide the bias, whilst Micah was fully professional.

For KDB's case I have argued in the match thread that it's not a penalty but after seeing the replay he clearly tripped him putting his foot in front of the running KDB. The bullshit I saw in the channel I was watching(from a former Liverpool player) that he planted the foot is well just bs, he did not plant his foot.

So it was a penalty after all.
They got a ridiculous penalty and we did not got a clear penalty.
And then Casemiro was gifted a yellow or even a red card for that, and the gift was a foul in favor of him!
And all that after we got robbed in that utterly ridiculous non offside call in the PL away game against them.

Amazing things happen in English football. We try to compensate corruption also to win trophies.
If Pep went to Trafford FC he would win the league every year and all the cups with refs on his side. He’s doing it the hard way which makes it better than Purple nose imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.