United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

People saying City didn't play well but they could have been 4-0 up before the "penalty." Three minutes after Gundogan scored his first Dias(?) put a free header wide from a KDB free kick, Haaland went sliding in and was inches away from getting his boot on the ball right in front of goal, then Haaland turned his man outside the penalty area, ran five yards and blasted the ball over the bar. Utd were in disarray till VAR put City off their stride and induced rage & brief despair here.
Completely agree. The joke VAR call changed the momentum of the game, or rather stunted our momentum

Re watching the game on bbc I don’t know why I was so nervous apart from maybe the last 5-7 mins United were shite, I knew it was long ball but until Garnacho came in they created fuck all.

Just watched Jacks post match interview again. What a lovely guy, so humble and very candid. Of course his fee will always be controversial but personally I feel he's been good value for City on and off the field. You can't put a price on togetherness, hard work, brilliant technical ability and work ethic. This team has it in abundance and more.
On a side note, the body language from the female interviewers was interesting. They both looked star struck.

Sorry Cleavers I completely misinterpreted what you'd written, my mistake. I thought you'd said he basically only played one pass all afternoon to Bernardo! Think I know the pass you talk about as well...second half, played it out to the right to Bernardo, played it right through the middle of two United players, split them wide open but as you say it was hit too hard and went out of play for a throw near the corner flag.
Yeah that was the one, right pass slightly overhit.

The question is a natural position of the hands depends on the situation if a ball is coming at your face with pace the Nature thing is to raise your hands to protect your face and like jack said his arms where there to gain height as he jumps and is airborne so for balance as well the ball didn’t come from a cross it came from a miss placed header from a yard away that scrapped his hand . The ref had a good view of it in normal time and didn’t think it was anything and played on
So no need for VAR to get involved as the hand ball wasn’t deliberate so wasn’t an obvious mistake by the referee
CORRUPT to the core
Exactly, it wasn't a clear and obvious mistake by the ref, which no one seems to have mentioned.
Yet the casamero challenge which was obviously a mistake by the ref, as he gave a foul for the rags, went unpunished.
Joke.

If you have ITV recorded too, it’s worth watching some of the post match stuff. Great bit they don’t show on BBC that I didn’t spot at the game where the players start the “Gundo’s on Fire” chant. Also, another lovely interview from Jack.
Cheers mate, I have it recorded & gonna watch it when the wife’s at work, she’s footballed out with a face on to match fergies yesterday :) I love all the off pitch stuff on days like that, you never see it all at the match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.