United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

Brilliant day. On train home now. I know people said no one checked tickets but at the turnstile queue before you got to bthe scanner someone wanted to look and he saw it was o65 for my 6 year old, and he ummed then said it's ok you can go in. Relief all round. Brilliant time ,other than my 6 year old wanting to say you're fucking shit all the time as the guy next to him chanted it for the full time the rags were getting their losers medals! School will be fun... ;) Felt guilty and sad not having mum there with me, and knowing she will never be there again. But at least she is still alive for this one despite being end of life care. My son wants to come with me to the shield now, so my brain washing is complete! What date is the shield this year? 2023 has been the worst year old my life ... yet I have to get my head into enjoying what is about to be the biggest month of city..ever.
Good luck with your Mum, obviously you've done well with your son.

While I don’t condone supporters throwing objects at players, in fact I am disgusted by such actions, but what the fuck were the rags doing celebrating the successful penalty in front of the City fans?

It was the crassest, most idiotic action that they could have taken.

Just when you think the rags can’t get any stupider, they prove you wrong, time after time.
We did the same for the first,

Let Howard Webb explain yesterday's decisions away. ****!

Howard Webb and family:

FxtOGYXX0AMq19L

It was clear handball and penalty for me. Roma should have penalty vs Sevilla on Wednesday for handball too. Grealish was the worst player on the pitch and maybe there is a debate to start Foden on Saturday? I think Grealish will start anyway but it was a pen.

Can you just imagine 15 years ago if somebody had told you that we were going to win our second league and cup double by beating the rags in the FA Cup Final... you'd have laughed in their faces
Given 15 years ago we’d lost our last competitive game 8-1, I’d say ‘no‘ was the answer to that question!

It was clear handball and penalty for me. Roma should have penalty vs Sevilla on Wednesday for handball too. Grealish was the worst player on the pitch and maybe there is a debate to start Foden on Saturday? I think Grealish will start anyway but it was a pen.

Was it fuck.

We all know that it would never have been given at the other end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.