United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

Last bit of the offside rule hasn't changed.
I know I am getting rather long in the tooth but I "think" I remember seeing goals awarded in the 1960s when the ball came back off a defender or goalkeeper. Maybe the mists of time and blue tinted specs are confusing me.

just seen a snippet of ten hag's post-match where he mentions a "clear and obvious penalty" for them in the second half...wtf is he on about?
Goodness - did VAR miss something? They didn't on the 28 /29 minute mark. Just making excuses because they are so far behind us in quality.

it did bounce a couple of times so shouldve been chalked off as not clean strike
In cricket you could have it bounce twice when bowling but no one did it. When players and teams started to develop versions for the T20 they immediately made it illegal. Yesterday's was more Gary Keedy's LAO version.

Not in work, today now I suppose.
They’ll be fucking bricking it tomorrow and replay the game to make it like they were the unlucky losers. Getting their stories straight before I come in.

Tuesday will be interesting though.

Decisions, decisions. Do I walk around for the rest of the week all smug and quiet then, hopefully if we do win the Champions League really give it them or just let them have it.

They’ll be fucking bricking it tomorrow and replay the game to make it like they were the unlucky losers. Getting their stories straight before I come in.

Decisions, decisions. Do I walk around for the rest of the week all smug and quiet then, hopefully if we do win the Champions League really give it them or just let them have it.
Make hay while the sun shines.

If you leave it until after Saturday, and we lose, you won’t feel like taking the piss.

ezgif-com-optimize.gif

How do you think they would’ve behaved had it been reversed?
Steam in, pile into the fuckers. No mercy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.