United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

It was clear handball and penalty for me. Roma should have penalty vs Sevilla on Wednesday for handball too. Grealish was the worst player on the pitch and maybe there is a debate to start Foden on Saturday? I think Grealish will start anyway but it was a pen.
Yawn...

Was it fuck.

We all know that it would never have been given at the other end.
we would have claimed it if it was down the other end, technically it was correct according to the lotg like it or not - by having is arm/ hand outstretched and above the shoulder it has hit his hand in a position which has made hit body unnaturally bigger - harsh / soft but cant really deny it. we should have had a pen on KDB though and a red for Casemerio so we were definitely stiffed overall.

ezgif-com-optimize.gif
Hard man was SWP.

It was clear handball and penalty for me. Roma should have penalty vs Sevilla on Wednesday for handball too. Grealish was the worst player on the pitch and maybe there is a debate to start Foden on Saturday? I think Grealish will start anyway but it was a pen.
Can we have your take on the Casemiro tackle and the De Bruyne trip in the box. You are obviously an expert on these matters!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.