united or arsenal

Can't help but think as nice as it would be to play and beat united in a final, whoever wins this will have the momentum and go on to win the title.

blueinsa said:
Blue2112 said:
For the first time ever I want them to win, its our fate to finally win something by trouncing these bastards in a Wembley final. After the Arsenal game at the Emirates this season I feel they have the pyscholgical edge on us but the Rags would be an all out attempt at fucking them big time.

And for all those that keep saying they're lucky jammy bastards, I really don't think they are, they keep turning out results with what we all believe to be an average squad but to do so they must be doing something right.

Bring em on Blues its written.....

I want them at Wembley as well.

Good to see you on again mate.

I'm trying mate I really am thats about 5 posts in the last fortnight hahaha

BlueLonghorn said:
just turned on this game...Arsenal are a more frustrating version of us; at least we shoot occasionally from outside the 6-yard box!

True but that's usually because Kolarov is taking shots from 45 yards out :)

Every time I watch these teams, I think what a wasted opportunity to be trailing them in the title chase. They are nothing special. I know they're not full strength but even so, we should at least be capable of giving them a run for their money.

I am watching this rag team and I am thinking "fuck me, these are shite". Problem is, the fuckers keep grinding our results, its quite remarkable really.

That being said, I believe we can beat any of these teams...if we show up.

LoveCity said:
Pass, pass, pass, pass... cleared by United defender. Pass, pass, pass, pass... cleared by United defender. Pass, pass, pass, pass... cleared by United defender. Pass, pass, pass, pass... cleared by United defender. Pass, pass, pass, pass... cleared by United defender. Pass, pass, pass, pass... cleared by United defender. Pass, pass, pass, pass... cleared by United defender. Pass, pass, pass, pass... cleared by United defender.

Substitute United for any other team and that could be us but with an additional Pass backwards, pass to Hart thrown in.

How rubbish are the rags... It's all Route 1 and running around...it's not even football
How rubbish is the Ref ... Only one free kick against the rags and that ridiculous corner he gave
Will check out the rugby now

Got to hand it to Ferguson always picks a team just strong enough to win the game.

Arsenal looked very tired approaching half time

Why cant the old soak swallow his gum and choke when he jumps up and does his trade mark 2 fists in the air bounce when they score?

Life just isn't fair is it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.