united or arsenal

The fat kerb crawling coont is playing as a DM half the fookin time they´re that desperate to get through at any cost - coonts and I hate the fookers with every fibre of my being

bluevengence said:
Is it safe to turn me sound up yet ...has that cnut stopped wanking over the muppet twins ?

He'll have to now, one has gone off.

Good to see Valencia back, horrible injury he had. Wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Ducado said:
jimharri said:
yep; there was a real chance to do something special this year. Norwich are a pale shadow of their former selves, Chelsea have had (by their standards) a poor season, Arsenal are suffering from our affliction (inconsistency) and Liverpool suffered from Hodgson's inability to manage a ''big'' team. Will all 4 of them be average again next season? I doubt it.

That's a very gloomy assessment Jim, United are in a slow decline, and do you really think Liverpool will be back up there?

Can you see what a City loss does to people on this forum, it skews their minds it's like manic depressive central on here at the moment
United I'm not sure about. Even in ''slow decline'', they're still in 3 competitions. Oh that we were in such a slow decline!! And if Liverpool buy well in the summer, I wouldn't rule them out for a top 4 spot next season.

How fcukin wasteful are Arsenal.

BTW what has happened to Arshavin, great player gone shite!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.