united or arsenal

Can't believe the people that want United in either the semi or the final. Thats just emotion overruling the head.

Unknown_Genius said:
Can't believe the people that want United in either the semi or the final. Thats just emotion overruling the head.

Great day it will be though mate you have to admit it.

Pam said:
Every time I watch these teams, I think what a wasted opportunity to be trailing them in the title chase. They are nothing special. I know they're not full strength but even so, we should at least be capable of giving them a run for their money.
yep; there was a real chance to do something special this year. Norwich are a pale shadow of their former selves, Chelsea have had (by their standards) a poor season, Arsenal are suffering from our affliction (inconsistency) and Liverpool suffered from Hodgson's inability to manage a ''big'' team. Will all 4 of them be average again next season? I doubt it.

blueinsa said:
Unknown_Genius said:

A great day will be us winning the cup, whether its against Bolton, Arsenal, Man Utd, Stoke, West Ham, etc. Man Utd are the team to avoid at all costs.

jimharri said:
Pam said:
Every time I watch these teams, I think what a wasted opportunity to be trailing them in the title chase. They are nothing special. I know they're not full strength but even so, we should at least be capable of giving them a run for their money.
yep; there was a real chance to do something special this year. Norwich are a pale shadow of their former selves, Chelsea have had (by their standards) a poor season, Arsenal are suffering from our affliction (inconsistency) and Liverpool suffered from Hodgson's inability to manage a ''big'' team. Will all 4 of them be average again next season? I doubt it.

That's a very gloomy assessment Jim, United are in a slow decline, and do you really think Liverpool will be back up there?

Can you see what a City loss does to people on this forum, it skews their minds it's like manic depressive central on here at the moment

Unknown_Genius said:
blueinsa said:

A great day will be us winning the cup, whether its against Bolton, Arsenal, Man Utd, Stoke, West Ham, etc. Man Utd are the team to avoid at all costs.

Our name is on the cup this year mate.

blueinsa said:
Unknown_Genius said:

Our name is on the cup this year mate.

Ive had it on a mug for years. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.