united or arsenal

Fook off Chihuahua - and as for that praying stuff on the centre spot well that is just fookin vomit inducing - who does he think he is Gods little fookin precious
Coont - end of

Squatter said:
Hernandez is a deadly finisher. Anybody who hasn't sussed that yet should watch more football. And yes, I am aware he missed a couple of chances tonight.

His overall game needs more work if he is to be among the best strikers though. He doesn't look like a natural footballer in the Silva, Scholes, Rooney, Wilshere mould, but he's lightning quick and has more than enough attributes to become a good striker.

Piss off rag to your own forum. Squat somewhere else.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Fook off Chihuahua - and as for that praying stuff on the centre spot well that is just fookin vomit inducing - who does he think he is Gods little fookin precious
Coont - end of

I don't think anybody can have an argument with a post of this quality. Truly eye opening stuff. I feel enlightened.

Well, after Halsey announced at half time last week that he didnt send off Hutton as he didnt think pulling down a striker 3 yards from goal was a clear goal scoring opportunity, i hope Foy comes out and explains why he didnt think Scholes should have had a red or yellow for the 2nd lunge.

Probably wishfull thinking on my behalf though but refs must be accountable for shockingly bad decisions like this

NQblue said:
Squatter said:
Hernandez is a deadly finisher. Anybody who hasn't sussed that yet should watch more football. And yes, I am aware he missed a couple of chances tonight.

His overall game needs more work if he is to be among the best strikers though. He doesn't look like a natural footballer in the Silva, Scholes, Rooney, Wilshere mould, but he's lightning quick and has more than enough attributes to become a good striker.

If Squatter had as many posts as I do, you never would have said that.

Squatter said:

Unbelievable.

NQblue said:
Squatter said:

What are you talking about you fucking twat? This is an Arsenal - Man U thread in the general forum. Why don't you say the same to MCFC BOB? He's praised Hernandez more than I have.

Child.

Squatter said:

Oh yes just watch all his goals so far..he takes on and beats 3 or 4 players every time..I have yet to see him actually take a player on let alone go round them..
All you have to do is watch the hernadez goals for the scum on youtube and you'll see...he gets bullied off the ball so easily.
Like i said earlier...he hasnt scored against a top prem side..that says it all.

AlthamBlue said:
Squatter said:

Unbelievable.

It might be hard for you to believe, but it is possible to be a good finisher and also miss chances. Or do good finishers never miss?

Squatter said:
NQblue said:

What are you talking about you fucking twat? This is an Arsenal - Man U thread in the general forum. Why don't you say the same to MCFC BOB? He's praised Hernandez more than I have.

Child.

But infant it's an mcfc site. Obviously struggle reading at your age.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.