united or arsenal

Squatter said:
NQblue said:
Piss off rag to your own forum. Squat somewhere else.

What are you talking about you fucking twat? This is an Arsenal - Man U thread in the general forum. Why don't you say the same to MCFC BOB? He's praised Hernandez more than I have.

Child.
I made that point. It's all to do with post count.

MCFC BOB said:
Squatter said:
What are you talking about you fucking twat? This is an Arsenal - Man U thread in the general forum. Why don't you say the same to MCFC BOB? He's praised Hernandez more than I have.

Child.

Erm ...username Squatter !! do keep up Bob.

samharris said:
Oh yes just watch all his goals so far..he takes on and beats 3 or 4 players ever time..I have yet to see him actually take a player on let alone go round them..
All you have to do is watch the hernadez goals for the scum on youtube and you'll see...he gets bullied off the ball so easily.
Like i said earlier...he hasnt scored against a top prem side..that says it all.

He hasn't played many games against the top sides has he to my knowledge. He did score in Valencia though. You don't have to take on a whole team to be a good finisher, and being a good finisher doesn't make you a great player. I haven't said he's world class, I said he's a good finisher.

Not sure what my username has to do with anything, Sam.

samharris said:
MCFC BOB said:

Shit, your name is Sam Harris. There must be a United fan called Sam Harris somewhere. RAG!

If a United fan came on here I don't think they'd make it obvious that they were a United fan, cryptic or not.

Squatter said:
samharris said:
Oh yes just watch all his goals so far..he takes on and beats 3 or 4 players ever time..I have yet to see him actually take a player on let alone go round them..
All you have to do is watch the hernadez goals for the scum on youtube and you'll see...he gets bullied off the ball so easily.
Like i said earlier...he hasnt scored against a top prem side..that says it all.

He hasn't played many games against the top sides has he to my knowledge. He did score in Valencia though. You don't have to take on a whole team to be a good finisher, and being a good finisher doesn't make you a great player. I haven't said he's world class, I said he's a good finisher.

Not sure what my username has to do with anything, Sam.

Its the sort of name that tempts a tad of uncertainty seeing as you are a newbie and talking up rag players and all...I may well be wrong,time will tell. ;)
Ok then are you a Manchester City fan ??<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:14 pm --<br /><br />
MCFC BOB said:
samharris said:
Shit, your name is Sam Harris. There must be a United fan called Sam Harris somewhere. RAG!

If a United fan came on here I don't think they'd make it obvious that they were a United fan, cryptic or not.

My name isnt sam harris its samharris roughly translated to Samaras,you know the one, tall greek used to play for us. :)

samharris said:
Its the sort of name that tempts a tad of uncertainty seeing as you are a newbie and talking up rag players and all...I may well be wrong,time will tell. ;)
Ok then are you a Manchester City fan ??

Yes I am.

I wasn't really talking him up, just saying it as I see it in an appropriate thread. He's quick, a good finisher but rough round the edges. No more no less. I try not to let bias get in the way of my opinions. I save that for matchdays.

Squatter said:
samharris said:
Ok then are you a Manchester City fan ??

Yes I am.

I wasn't really talking him up, just saying it as I see it in an appropriate thread. He's quick, a good finisher but rough round the edges. No more no less. I try not to let bias get in the way of my opinions. I save that for matchdays.

Welcome then my Blue Buddy :)..Hernandez is shit though ;)

Tyldesley and the gruesome twosome.
What a monologue from the twerp, 20 things you did not know about the twins. Can you believe that they pretended to be each other, the only way they could told apart was the wedding ring of one. Now the other one is married so they are back to jolly japery.
I thought I was watching football not listening to a young girls programme.

silverback said:
What a monologue from the twerp, 20 things you did not know about the twins. Can you believe that they pretended to be each other, the only way they could told apart was the wedding ring of one. Now the other one is married so they are back to jolly japery.
I said that Tyldsley and Townsend sounded like they were 10 years old and outside of a Jonas Brothers concert.

silverback said:

I was shocked to find that the twins were..."born on the same day"

thanks Clive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.