United post-match thread

Sorry mate you win by scoring most goals, it's not fucking boxing with points for style. United fans texts to me tonight don't seem worried, they are overjoyed. We need to win Saturday. I could not give a shit about 70 percent possession so long as we win.

ah so we get to the root of your problem......you cant take the utd fans reaction....

tell them to look at the bigger picture as has been pointed out by many on here...of course they are happy but if you look at how they played then they should be worried....they struggled with the most expensive squad ever assembled to beat what was mostly a bunch of second string players and a few kids (and then a full back playing centre half for half the match) while we have 6 first teasers (maybe more) either on the bench or not even in the stadium

Then most managers dont give a shit about fans then, they all do it even championship teams, think of all the money you will save by us being knocked out, eventually some of our fans will move away from this obsession with the shit head rags.

Why did city agree to £40 ticket if not even intending to play a proper side? The club and manager shitting on the fans.

Why did city agree to £40 ticket if not even intending to play a proper side? The club and manager shitting on the fans.

Pep said he would rotate players in the cups - he said that in August when asked about youth player involvement this season and Cabllero. He rotated extensively in the previous round.

He said he'd rest players at every possible point in time. Sorry if you shelled out £40 but the fact we played a weak side should not have been a surprise to anyone.

Not arsed about losing a derby?? Give your head a bloody good shake.

Just how I feel. Normal a bag of nerves for derbys but today's was different. Maybe it's the tedious media build up maybe it's because pep didn't seem arsed that we lost.

Don't get me wrong I want to smash them in the league or whenever we next play them.

Pep said he would rotate players in the cups. He rotated extensively in the previous round.

He said he'd rest players at every possible point in time. Sorry if you shelled out £40 but the fact we played a weak side should not have been a surprise to anyone.
Some people would have whinged like fuck had Pep played his strongest eleven.Bed wetters out in force tonight,doma.

In keeping with last year when we get in the final third we havent got a Scooby. Full credit goes to the two kids

Pep said he would rotate players in the cups - he said that in August when asked about youth player involvement this season and Cabllero. He rotated extensively in the previous round.

You expect a side that can get one shot on target though, and not some abject collapse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.