United post-match thread

Not blaming them totally but the officials played a big part in the result tonight, two fouls in the build up to the goal and a free kick every time a rag went down

Am i severely missing something here? Everyone saying united should be worried as we played a shadow squad? If we didnt want to win the only trophy we won last year then go out first game, and what is the bigger picture? 2 points from 2 last home games which we should be winning, 7 goals conceded in last 2 champions league games, i honestly think we are going backwards, this season is a mirror of last started on fire then dwindled out, i await the rag comments etc but some people need to realise that we are not that great

Thought we were good first half but poor in the second, especially after they scored. Too many are playing like strangers tonight and aguero and raheem didn't improve things. We seem to struggle to match the speed and precision in transition that we showed early season and that seems to me to be at the heart of our current problems. There were positives, Vinnie, Garcia played well first half. Maffeo really impressed. Disapointing to lose to a poor team but not the end of the world. Tbh this is what I thought it would be like for the first two or three months. It will come good. Let's judge where we are in the spring and I will be very surprised if we are not in contention for the three remaining trophies.

It's not a mickey mouse cup, but of the 4 competitions we're in, it's obviously the least important, and if staying in it is an unwelcome distraction, then it's probably better to go out of it. We'll be glad we're out if later in the year, we've had a week off and we're playing a team that had to play in the League Cup on Wednesday. Let's face it, when the rags were good, they always used to field massively weakened teams in this competition, and Arsenal nearly won it with a youth team one year.

Oh whoop fucking doo. The kids played well who will probably be sold . Let's rejoice when we see the rags win the cup . We love getting beat by the rags. It gives me a real feel good factor.
Give yourself a shake Jay. Their strongest against our reserves???? Fuck the league cup, we're I. Fir the PL and the CL. They're in for shite all in a pissy EFL cup and Europa league. Perspective is needed here

Not blaming them totally but the officials played a big part in the result tonight, two fouls in the build up to the goal and a free kick every time a rag went down

sorry but neither were fouls

ottomendi over committed himself and ibra just turned away - very poor from Nico and int he also few games he has started to slip into very bad habits

the second could have easily been a penalty to them if mata hadn't scored

sorry but neither were fouls

ottomendi over committed himself and ibra just turned away - very poor from Nico and int he also few games he has started to slip into very bad habits

the second could have easily been a penalty to them if mata hadn't scored
I'm sorry but they were both fouls

He's also the underlying reason why we have Guardiola.

I'm not convinced Txiki is the entire reason Guardiola is at the club. A small factor, perhaps, but Pep is about more than just joining one of his mates.

And if Txiki was so influential in this, why has he been signing players Pep has immediately wanted shipped out? Mangala, Bony, etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.