United reaction when aguero scores on sky sports

whothefisAlice said:
So how many Blues new or old, or in fact Rags, or in fact football fans, or in fact people on the planet haven't seen that yet?

Did some of you just get out of a coma then?

Sorry to sound like a dick (never), but um I don't get it.
Do you ever wonder why you always seem to get into a slanging match with someone?

whothefisAlice said:
So how many Blues new or old, or in fact Rags, or in fact football fans, or in fact people on the planet haven't seen that yet?

Don't worry about it - not worth wasting your time posting. Go wind F-T-G or N-F up instead ;-)

I just love watching their reaction go from supreme arrogance to total disbelief. Ha, get used to it

Phil oi Phil i shagged your missus
images

HAHAHAHA only joking you lost the league
Sunderland+v+Manchester+United:+Phil+Jones+and+Sir+Alex+Ferguson

KentBlue said:
Burtonblue said:
Watching that again in the cold light of day I have to give some credit to fergie and he scum players for taking it on the chin. Baconface sends them out to applaud the fans when he realises it' s all over. Now I hate the glaswegian whiskeyswigger as much as the next city fan but have to give him some credit (much as I hate to) on this occasion...
Fair play.

Are you serious? The only thing I'd like to give to that manipulative, bullying, hypocritical bastard is a cyanide pill.
Exactly did you see his classless post match interview on MOTD Well city had to play against 10 men for 30 minutes..etc....No Slur Alchy you came to ours and played for the draw and lost!

Prestwich_Blue said:
whothefisAlice said:

Do you ever wonder why you always seem to get into a slanging match with someone?

To quote Sammy Johnson.."when a blue is tired of watching the rags suffer, he is tired of life"

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
KentBlue said:
Burtonblue said:
Watching that again in the cold light of day I have to give some credit to fergie and he scum players for taking it on the chin. Baconface sends them out to applaud the fans when he realises it' s all over. Now I hate the glaswegian whiskeyswigger as much as the next city fan but have to give him some credit (much as I hate to) on this occasion...
Fair play.

Are you serious? The only thing I'd like to give to that manipulative, bullying, hypocritical bastard is a cyanide pill.
Exactly did you see his classless post match interview on MOTD Well city had to play against 10 men for 30 minutes..etc....No Slur Alchy you came to ours and played for the draw and lost!

...and they had 5 mins injury-time to help them...fuckin hypocritical c##t

mcfcliam said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9snt77t0KCo&feature=related[/youtube]

Even better. Right next to the away end. The look on their faces could kill.

LOL the rag at 052secs in yellow shirt shit himself when his footing went and then got a bollocking from the cops as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.