United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: We are planning for life after Ferguson

pepe guardola "spelling" seems to me.

r.soleofsalford said:
marco said:
blue underpants said:
Edward Woodward (thought he was filming Callum, theres one for the kids) rag vice chairman says the list is drawn up and in the safe at the swamp, bet theres no money in it though with the Glazers pledging to stay.
I recon it goes like this, Mourinho, Gollum, Solskjaer and dare i say it, Mancini

not a chance mancini would go to the swamp

i cant see mourinho going either. he like to flash the cash too much.
I agree cant see Mancini going either, i only put him on the list because those in charge at the swamp had to sit through the 6-1 and the penny mustv dropped with them here is a great manager who has just out coached Ferguson.
That would have stuck in their minds and with them thinking they can have anyone they want he will come into their reckoning, Mancini is far too clever for that though, he knows who is the up and coming club...we all hope

He will be gone at end of this season and Pep will be there manager it's all been planned for 18 months....

Even Mourinho wouldn't bring the fear factor Baconface does although would improve their European underachieving as Ferguson has not been a great European manager like he has domestic manager. It's hard to see anyone not being a step down in some way for them, as the new manager won't have the sway and influence over the English game that Ferguson does which is good for 10pts at least every season. I'll laugh my arse off if they give the job to Solskjaer. Moyes might do a good job but I just can't see him matching Ferguson at all.

Prestwich_Blue said:
sergiokun said:
r.soleofsalford said:
i think he might go next year,

i think buy van persie had a touch of desperation about it

Good job the did buy him or they would be well behind us
Quite so. Looking at their results he's got them 7 points this season so far.

A goal in the 3-2 win over Fulham, a hat-trick in the 3-2 win over Southhampton and the winning goal at Liverpool. Without those goals/points they'd be in 10th place now.

You are making the assumption that if RVP wasn't played then united wouldn't play anyone in his place. And if the did then they wouldn't score any goals either.

Saying that without RVP they would be in 10th place is just idiocy I'm afraid.

Martyn said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
sergiokun said:
Good job the did buy him or they would be well behind us
Quite so. Looking at their results he's got them 7 points this season so far.

A goal in the 3-2 win over Fulham, a hat-trick in the 3-2 win over Southhampton and the winning goal at Liverpool. Without those goals/points they'd be in 10th place now.

You are making the assumption that if RVP wasn't played then united wouldn't play anyone in his place. And if the did then they wouldn't score any goals either.

Saying that without RVP they would be in 10th place is just idiocy I'm afraid.

then again if they hadnt bought rvp then whoever else could have had them sat nicely on the top of the table unbeaten and bags of goals

The Butterfly Effect probably means Shrek wouldn't have gotten that gash on his leg if they hadn't signed Van Pursestrings so might have scored the goals... someone usually steps up, Berbatov in the past, but it's hard to see either Welbeck or Hernandez (now well sussed out) stepping up if United hadn't have gotten RVP and Rooney had been injured or out of form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.