United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing in it, move on. We sound little bit desperate wanting him to get injured all the time. I won't cry if he does get injured but it's talked just too much here recently.

+ karma and that stuff.. while people are praying for him to get injured we have much more injuries than last season.

Should give it a rest really..

MSP said:
Nothing in it, move on. We sound little bit desperate wanting him to get injured all the time. I won't cry if he does get injured but it's talked just too much here recently.

+ karma and that stuff.. while people are praying for him to get injured we have much more injuries than last season.

Should give it a rest really..

That sums it for me as well.

andyhinch said:
Pam said:
andyhinch said:
Def pen though?

I think so.
I think the sun rises in the south, we can't be right all the time:)

I saw your rag post claiming to read my mind. You have air brushed it from history, it seems. That is Orwellian.

Not to worry, I did the exact same thing with someone.

StMark's said:
How much is their Bugs Bunny travel kit sponsorship deal worth?

02d8821e634211e28d7d22000a1f981a_7.jpg
Travelling whilst wearing pyjamas is not really to be recommended... It'll be onesies, next. Thought - is that mode of attire just for the players, or does the manager also have to wear it!?

Pam said:
But Red Nev gave the game away without meaning to. His reaction spoke volumes. I am absolutely convinced they are getting flashbacks now. Last season's collapse could work against them, whatever the punditry want to believe.
So we do have history?

History of chasing them down and beating them to the title.

Every game has potential for dropped points for us and them. The gap will probably increase again at some point but their interest in the cup and nervousness about our pursuit should see us home in the end.

Bloody hell, Keys and Gray are having a right old rag and Fergie slag fest just now.
They sound well pissed off. Most excellent.

From The Guardian's Ten Talking Points about the weekend's games..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2013/jan/21/ten-talking-points-premier-league" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog ... ier-league</a>

10) There are bad losers and then there is Ferguson

The talking points from Manchester United's matches could always be the same after they have not won. However it has come about, Sir Alex Ferguson has it in for one official or another, deflecting failure from his team and himself. It was the same again at White Hart Lane on Sunday – a fine sporting occasion marred by one unsporting man. As managers of less successful clubs rightly know, for all the claims that these things – arguable judgments and misfortunes – level out over a season, the bigger clubs on balance get the better rub of the official green. Ferguson's attempts to influence referees before matches have belatedly been constrained this season. His remarks afterwards continue to shame a club whose play before and during his reign have given more pleasure than most. Pity. Jeremy Alexander

Indeed.

Sky reporting that rumours ferguson met with zaha last night in London but palace have said they have not given permission for utd to speak to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.