United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a Penalty. Bluemoon would have been in meltdown if that had been Kun and the Ref hadn't given it. That is not to say that Rooney wasn't looking for it though. United did though get nearly every decision in this game, which was a blessing as I dont think I have ever heard White Hart Lane as noisy as it was this afternoon.

As soon as I saw that United didn't have a Winger starting the Match I fancied Spurs to get something. I thought that apart from Lennon all Spurs attacking players were gash and yet they still created a fair few chances. Ferdinand apart, the United defence was in dissaray for most of the afternoon.

A message to the Premier League Managers for when they play United - Attack, Attack, Attack !

ifiwasarichfan said:
It was a Penalty. Bluemoon would have been in meltdown if that had been Kun and the Ref hadn't given it. That is not to say that Rooney wasn't looking for it though. United did though get nearly every decision in this game, which was a blessing as I dont think I have ever heard White Hart Lane as noisy as it was this afternoon.

As soon as I saw that United didn't have a Winger starting the Match I fancied Spurs to get something. I thought that apart from Lennon all Spurs attacking players were gash and yet they still created a fair few chances. Ferdinand apart, the United defence was in dissaray for most of the afternoon.

A message to the Premier League Managers for when they play United - Attack, Attack, Attack !
Been saying it all season, their like rabbits in head lights

I feel Manchester United are a poor team when Valencia isnt playing.Its like last year fergie gave us an advantage when he didnt play.

andyhinch said:
Pam said:
andyhinch said:
They don't seem to of said that the rags mostly got battered

When do they ever? They are utter idiots. Why are they so rag-delusional? Almost to a man.

But Red Nev gave the game away without meaning to. His reaction spoke volumes. I am absolutely convinced they are getting flashbacks now. Last season's collapse could work against them, whatever the punditry want to believe.
Def pen though?

I think so.

How much is their Bugs Bunny travel kit sponsorship deal worth?

02d8821e634211e28d7d22000a1f981a_7.jpg

Pam said:
andyhinch said:
Pam said:
When do they ever? They are utter idiots. Why are they so rag-delusional? Almost to a man.

But Red Nev gave the game away without meaning to. His reaction spoke volumes. I am absolutely convinced they are getting flashbacks now. Last season's collapse could work against them, whatever the punditry want to believe.
Def pen though?

I think so.
I think the sun rises in the south, we can't be right all the time:)

I'm begining to think that last season was nothing but a dream and i've woken up this week to find United are in fact Champions. On three occasions now there has been irefutable proof that indeed United actually won it last season.

1) Last week when one of the newspapers published a photo of RVP with his hands in the air with the headlines ''hands up for the Champions''

2) Martin Tyler in yesterday's commentary of the Spurs v United game describing Nited's performance declared it as ''The stuff of Champions''

3) And finally in his post match interview Spurs manager Villa Boas commenting on his sides dominance confirms ''Champions have to go through moments like this like err like United''

So there you have it proof indeed the Rags did win their 20th title last season. If you say something long enough and loud enough your sure to convince some people.

Rooney penalty shout (very strong though) picks all the headlines after Baconface comments yet nobody mention that Spurs could have the one when Evra made similar thing to Dempsey on that chance, it would be straight red or at least 2 bookings one as he was already booked.

Dempsey didn't fail though, not trained good enough.

Anyone read this?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.unitedrant.co.uk/latest/reds-call-on-blue-tape-to-cure-van-persies-ills/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.unitedrant.co.uk/latest/reds ... sies-ills/</a>

It's from a United blog but very interesting, suggests Van Persie could be on the verge of being sidelined or there may be some sort of fear about his condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.