United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
From Rag Cafe "City is making PL shit, people here always said la liga was shit because is a 2 horse race (3 this year) but the PL this year is a 1 horse race with city scoring shit load of goals."

They don't like it up 'em Captain Mainwaring.............. so its a bad thing to score lots of goals now is it??

BoyBlue_1985 said:
The rags have about as much chance of winning the league as I have getting Kelly Brook to lick my ring piece.

Fucking simple deluded wankey cum gargling bumblefucking cockwombles

Pam,
is that you ?

mcmanus said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
From Rag Cafe "City is making PL shit, people here always said la liga was shit because is a 2 horse race (3 this year) but the PL this year is a 1 horse race with city scoring shit load of goals."

I love their pain.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. god it feels good , their bitterness

Oh .. so one or two horse race.... ???

Wasn't such a problem when the rotten-meat sellers were the dominant force, was it, my little raggy friends?

Karma is such a woman....

bluethrunthru said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Latest Premiership odds;

City 8/11
United 66/1.

Feel free to have a crafty powerwank.

But...... but..... but Wee Davey and GPC have assured Rags their defence of the title is still on - you calling them clueless??

Erm, yes.
They are even 3/1 to finish in the top four.
Which they won't.
And it couldn't happen to a bigger bunch of cunts.
Man Who?

the ragerty rags are going to run out of games if there going to want to win the title, is wee davy aware how many games there are in a season

TICK TOCK

bluethrunthru said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Latest Premiership odds;

City 8/11
United 66/1.

Feel free to have a crafty powerwank.

But...... but..... but Wee Davey and GPC have assured Rags their defence of the title is still on - you calling them clueless??

Bloody 'ell
Ragdva make the N Korean press agencylook a bit on the liberal side !!

BTW lol at the latest transfer fook ups.. credit for Mata (though why another No 10 .. unless Shrek is off ??)

meanwhile.. Baines has told em to do one, whilst MUEN-cited Scum target Cabaye is on his way to PSG

Wee Davey... yurr a murrracul wurrrrkuh !!

nijinsky's fetlocks wrote:
Latest Premiership odds;

City 8/11
United 66/1.

Never ever thought I would see odds like that. Unbelievable Geoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.