United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Haze said:
Will City dominate for the foreseeable future?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/will-city-dominate-for-the-foreseeable-future.383454/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/will-cit ... re.383454/</a>

Brilliant

Especially this one. He's being serious too bless him.

Alock1

We've got more trophies than City this season boys.

1545976_10203116577619078_2027421618_n.jpg

grandsolo said:
nahealai
I ❤ Brogan

OnlyTwoDaSilvas said: ↑
It certainly does. It's annoying that they look like they're well on track to smash the goals-scored record in the Premier League. Probably by some margin. Yuck.
That doesn't matter a fuck as far as I'm concerned. Clubs like United, Liverpool and Arsenal represent the true heritage of the English game and have won honours the moral way.

I can see City's successes having a huge asterisk beside them when the Sheikhs have been and gone.

Hollow.
If ever there was an axis of evil. I fucking love not being part of that group of self-serving, hypocritical, degenerate clubs.

chris63 said:

I love how the tables have turned, they used to pull this stuff on us all the time but now roles have kind of reversed and we can legitimately throw it at them ;)

Just a quick message for our lurking rags. (Numbers are dropping though)

It must be fucking killing you at the moment. Ferguson has gone, your team is shit and we are twatting every side put in front of us playing amazing football.

How times do change eh? Worst thing for you though is seems you're in for a few really barren years.

Ah well.

grandsolo said:
nahealai
I ❤ Brogan

It certainly does. It's annoying that they look like they're well on track to smash the goals-scored record in the Premier League. Probably by some margin. Yuck.
That doesn't matter a fuck as far as I'm concerned. Clubs like United, Liverpool and Arsenal represent the true heritage of the English game and have won honours the moral way.
I can see City's successes having a huge asterisk beside them when the Sheikhs have been and gone.

Hollow.
I know it shouldnt matter about what the bitter idiots say, but that has made my piss boil. What have they done the moral way to win things? Baconface bullying refs, as good as bribing refs, Magnier and that racehorse, mortgaging the tits off the business, having friendly managers recall loan players, etc etc.
What a bunch of stupid cnuts, honestly.

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
grandsolo said:
nahealai
I ❤ Brogan

Hollow.
I know it shouldnt matter about what the bitter idiots say, but that has made my piss boil. What have they done the moral way to win things? Baconface bullying refs, as good as bribing refs, Magnier and that racehorse, mortgaging the tits off the business, having friendly managers recall loan players, etc etc.
What a bunch of stupid cnuts, honestly.

PMSL

"The moral way to win honours"

(1) be in the right place at the right time, i.e. have a good team just as (a) Sky TV puts a huge amount of money into the English game and (b) the champions league puts even more money into 3 or 4 elite teams. And when I say 'have a good team' I mean 'create a good team by spunking £20m on new players (about £250m by current standards) if possible without blushing when City spank them 5-1.'

(2) create a cartel where nobody outside the cartel has the economic resources to compete in terms of player recruitment.

(3) change the rules so that the cartel becomes impossible to enter even by teams with huge amounts of financial backing.

(4) establish offshore holding company to ensure as little money as possible is contributed to the UK economy

(5) watch the honours roll in!

(6) oh, and by the way, take £25m out of the game every year and use it to top up personal pension fund whilst criticising owners of other clubs from introducing money into the game (and the UK economy).

Blue Haze said:
Will City dominate for the foreseeable future?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/will-city-dominate-for-the-foreseeable-future.383454/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/will-cit ... re.383454/</a>

Brilliant
Iv just read them all, their pain is laid bare for all to see
Sooner or later City players will realise they are playing for a nothing club, YCNMIU
Straight jackets and padded cells i think for the cafe dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.