United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danish Blue said:
blue underpants said:
Blue Haze said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/will-city-dominate-for-the-foreseeable-future.383454/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/will-cit ... re.383454/</a>

Brilliant
Iv just read them all, their pain is laid bare for all to see
Sooner or later City players will realise they are playing for a nothing club, YCNMIU
Straight jackets and padded cells i think for the cafe dwellers

Which is a bit of a sea change, used to be the players weren't good enough, now they are but deluded.

Not unlike the, "you can't buy success" became, "it's not fair that you bought success", of course now it's been downgraded to, "you can't buy history", well actually you can, as the teams these people support have shown, if you spend more than the opposition consistently you will win things, and by default have "history".

I think the whole "history" thing and "real clubs" is not only grossly ignorant but incredibly disrespectful to all football fans. Should we applaud a kid from Devon for supporting the team he thinks has the greatest chance of winning or his mate that spends years being mocked for following Exeter through thick or thin.

Unless you can actually see Old Trafford, Anfield or Highbury from your bedroom window as a 6 year old ask yourself a question, why do I support this "real club", the answer invariably is because they needed to feel part of someone else's success, due to their own inadequacies. The problem arises when the only way you can feel good about yourself is being part of a group of "winners" who stop winning. You are left with your own failings and nothing else to protect you. The only remedy for this seems to be an outbreak of hysteria on the Internet and then defection to another team.

Any blues as old or older than me have no danger of falling into that category thankfully as by the time City reach the point where they have been good for more years than bad, ill be dead.
The thing is, with all their 'history' the rags bang on about, they have NEVER had a team on the pitch anywhere near as good, fluent and bloody fantastic as this City team. We're here to stay and they better get used to it.

The Flash said:
Wiggum22 said:
mcmanus said:
Just a quick message for our lurking rags. (Numbers are dropping though)

It must be fucking killing you at the moment. Ferguson has gone, your team is shit and we are twatting every side put in front of us playing amazing football.

White text. Was pissing about.
How times do change eh? Worst thing for you though is seems you're in for a few really barren years.

Ah well.

Not really. Most of the match-goers I associate myself with are doing that black-humour-laughing-at ourselves thing at the moment. You know, the we are staying up chants and that!
I'm sure that will change and my mood will darken should the'really barren' years materialise though but for now it's all good.
I'm all for letting Moyes get on with the job of booting out some of the over-paid wasters: Anderson ( gone ), Young, Cleverley, Buttner, RVP. See how many bite with the RVP one.
Then hopefully bring is some World class talent like Mata, Ronaldo, Schweinsteiger etc.. Another fishing expedition with Ronaldo and Schweiney

Never mind the RvP one, the most telling on your list is Tom Cleverley. Wasn't he the next Zidane not 12 months ago?

Deluded if you think you're going to win anything with Moyes in charge.

Taxi for young haha

Ashley young has just been banned from driving for 6 months lol, it only caught my attention because I thought it said banned from DIVING for 6 months and I thought yeah right that's gunna happen lol.

At least United will get some use out of the open top bus now getting him to training lol

Wiggum22 said:
mcmanus said:
Just a quick message for our lurking rags. (Numbers are dropping though)

It must be fucking killing you at the moment. Ferguson has gone, your team is shit and we are twatting every side put in front of us playing amazing football.

How times do change eh? Worst thing for you though is seems you're in for a few really barren years.

Ah well.

Not really. Most of the match-goers I associate myself with are doing that black-humour-laughing-at ourselves thing at the moment. You know, the we are staying up chants and that!
I'm sure that will change and my mood will darken should the'really barren' years materialise though but for now it's all good.
I'm all for letting Moyes get on with the job of booting out some of the over-paid wasters: Anderson ( gone ), Young, Cleverley, Buttner, RVP. See how many bite with the RVP one.
Then hopefully bring is some World class talent like Mata, Ronaldo, Schweinsteiger etc.. Another fishing expedition with Ronaldo and Schweiney

LOL Very good

smudgedj said:
Wiggum22 said:

LOL Very good

Yeah, like Ronaldo is going to jump ship off a cruise liner for a seat in a rowing boat with a hole in the bottom and Captain Davey in command.

I'm actually surprised at the level of bitterness and hatred that has come from most rags. I've plenty of red mates who are quite accepting and even the odd one gracious (although extremely rare) but most have been so bitter it's untrue. Had one last night saying we are now cheating our way to the title.
I dont know why I'm shocked, I shouldn't be. But I'm glad it's hurts them so fucking much.

laserblue said:
smudgedj said:
Wiggum22 said:

LOL Very good

Yeah, like Ronaldo is going to jump ship off a cruise liner for a seat in a rowing boat with a hole in the bottom and Captain Davey in command.

What you both didn't spot is what he wrote in white below his post. He was taking the piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.